Picture got published twice already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
Ouahahahaha ! I did a picture for a friend stall that makes ang moh desserts like Belgian Waffles.

His stall caught the eye of the press and got published in Tiger airways magazine as well as eight days magazine of this week on page 73.

I got no money out of it, but was for a friend and it has been usefull to him.

Me happy leh !

See

020restaurant01-07.jpg

http://www.tigerinflight.com/features/2007/may/restaurant.html

BTW, the finger is the one of my wife ! Ouahahaha!

we got free things to eat?

haha jk

can use it in your portfilo

yummy...where is it? i love waffles...

Since you asked ;)
From the Tiger Airways link :

"Hot Hawker Waffles

Piping hot, Belgian waffles may traditionally be the stuff of hotel lounges, but Singaporean James Lee, 35, and Belgian-born Sebastien Lhode, 27, decided it’s good enough for the masses. So they set up a posh corner called The Sweet Stone Parad’Ice in the not-so-posh Golden Mile Food Centre, serving up waffles paired with fresh gelati and other favourites like Belgian chocolate fondue with cut fruit and marshmallows – and prices start at SGD1.80.

Why the odd location? “We took a chance with Golden Mile – this hawker centre is frequented by office people, old folk and school children.”

The gamble paid off – Sweet Stone is already making a profit barely a month into opening. The stall’s wood-panelling and glass displays also caught the eye of a TV research writer, who filmed a scene there for a drama series. Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-67, 505 Beach Road, Singapore"

yummy...where is it? i love waffles...

Wow, congrats! :D

Your pics very good lo..see liao feel hungry wanna eat liao! Haha :bsmilie:

The pic looks very good. I like the colour and the feel. :D

waffle with melted chocolate dip and strawberries....yummy...

I want to share my comments on the photograph and the waffles....

THE WAFFLES ARE VERY VERY VERY DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOD AND NICE!

If you haven't tried, you better go try!

I absolutely love the chocolate man... I already suggested to James to make the chocolate take away so we can eat it like nutella. :)

SLURP

I saw the pic too. It's great! Keep it up TS!

Hey ! thks but I dun think I'll make a career in food pictures. There a much better people out there. Real pros. Just did it for a friend that was starting his biz and no budget.

Glad you like the Waffles. Me too. My grand ma use to make them. I remember I was eating them as fast as she was baking them.:bsmilie:

I want to share my comments on the photograph and the waffles....

THE WAFFLES ARE VERY VERY VERY DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOD AND NICE!

If you haven't tried, you better go try!

I absolutely love the chocolate man... I already suggested to James to make the chocolate take away so we can eat it like nutella. :)

SLURP

I saw the pic too. It's great! Keep it up TS!

Status
Not open for further replies.