Picture colour

tengpathy

Mar 2, 2012

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Why not ask the photographers themselves?

That being said, those images just look desaturated. Can set in-camera. The phone Booth one looks slightly cross-processed, you can look at the digital darkroom section for how to do this in Photoshop.

Blur was also added to the edges.

Last edited:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Erm hi everyone. i'm not sure if this is correct place to post ;p

i was looking around for some picture and i came across this few

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

i just want to know if all these picture color are set inside the camera itself or by using photoshop ?
anyone want to enlighten me ?
thanks =D
first and third pix are shot on film, see the tag,

Google "urban acid" for photoshop

tengpathy

Mar 2, 2012
So these photo are either photoshop or shot by using film.

can canon dslr without photoshop produce this type of effect that near there ?

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
For 1 and 3, yes. Reduce saturation like I said. For 2, you need to get your hands dirty.

Remember, a dslr is designed to give you as much control in post process as possible, and not do everything for you.

avsquare

Jan 26, 2012
For 1 and 3, yes. Reduce saturation like I said. For 2, you need to get your hands dirty.

Remember, a dslr is designed to give you as much control in post process as possible, and not do everything for you.
why would you consider #2 "getting yourself dirty"? especially with your last sentence which summarize the essence and the "right attitude" towards post processing :dunno:

IDK, I just get the idea that there are some people that hates PP-ed pictures to the core :confused:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
avsquare said:
why would you consider #2 "getting yourself dirty"? especially with your last sentence which summarize the essence and the "right attitude" towards post processing :dunno:

IDK, I just get the idea that there are some people that hates PP-ed pictures to the core :confused:
I said "get your hands dirty" not "get yourself dirty". In the English language, "getting your hands dirty" is a common expression that means "do some work".

In other words you did not understand what I typed.

avsquare

Jan 26, 2012
I said "get your hands dirty" not "get yourself dirty". In the English language, "getting your hands dirty" is a common expression that means "do some work".

In other words you did not understand what I typed.
Hmm. I see, indeed I misinterpreted what you've typed. I admit my command of English is lousy :bsmilie:

My bad.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
So these photo are either photoshop or shot by using film.

can canon dslr without photoshop produce this type of effect that near there ?
may you can try shoot with iphone,
but even you shoot it with iphone, you still need to download some app to post process it.

Top Bottom