Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianaino

Deregistered
Nov 19, 2007
Orchard
Hi Guys,
I am a newbie at editing photos.

I noticed for some of the photos, there is a very nice black border around the photos?
What software is use to do that? I find it very classy .. :D

currently I ahve Adobe photoshop 6.0 and the free software from the Nikon D80, the Picture Project.

Can they use to create the border? if not What "free" software are there I can use. =)

of course. photoshop can be used to create borders

Yes, you can always create your own border on the photoshop which depends on your picture size.:)

2105456230_cccef0f23f.jpg

I use Photoshop mainly to create wide, offset borders.

The borders that comes with fastone image viewer (freeware) is pretty ok for a quick border as well. :)

Does photoshop have a quick way to create borders? Or do you need to adjust the background image to the desired size and draw in the border with a tool, then copy and paste your image in?

Gatta IT Guys !!!!
I border-ed my photos !!! =)

Well not exactly what I had in mind. I'm perfectly capable of making my own borders. Just wondering if there's a more efficient way to do it. The instructions basically do what I'm doing.

Well not exactly what I had in mind. I'm perfectly capable of making my own borders. Just wondering if there's a more efficient way to do it. The instructions basically do what I'm doing.

Make an action for it... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.