Pics taken in Germany with 828

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorise

Dec 18, 2003
Hi all..went to Germany last month and would like to invite u to view the photos i took. I took such a long time to upload them onto Sony Imagestation..

828 is my first digital cam..dun have high expectations of my photos! and lastly in the albums, there are inevitable 'tourist-shots' hope u can bear with those..otherwise i do think there is quite a handful of nice shots. feel free to comment!

Hamburg

Bremen

Berlin

Munich

trevorise said:
Hi all..went to Germany last month and would like to invite u to view the photos i took. I took such a long time to upload them onto Sony Imagestation..

828 is my first digital cam..dun have high expectations of my photos! and lastly in the albums, there are inevitable 'tourist-shots' hope u can bear with those..otherwise i do think there is quite a handful of nice shots. feel free to comment!

Hamburg

Bremen

Berlin

Munich

Nice photos you have there :) Imagestation has been slow since day 1 :bigeyes: But free storage, dun expect too much!

Thanks!
ya..kinda slow..esp with 8 megapixel photos..
Anyway it will start charging from next year June rite?

trevorise said:
Thanks!
ya..kinda slow..esp with 8 megapixel photos..
Anyway it will start charging from next year June rite?

Hmm, not sure bout that thou. I think it will still be free for unlimited pix storage. You pay for membership to get privilages like viewing images in full/orginal size/file, free prints and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.