Pics of Labrador Park, Singapore - 09 April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
It was a great outing lead by John. Thank you John!
Though the sky was overcast, we managed to get some beautiful shots!
I also tested the new Remote Shutter that I collected from JD. Thank you, George.
The RS is really useful. Night shots taken using it were sharp/focused!
Those who haven't got it, better hurry as JD has limited stock.....

Here is my album on Labrador shoots.

Click pic-link to view more pics.

Our new PLUG in action!

Josephteo548
P1030012.jpg

Kavana
]
P1030009.jpg

really nice photo you have there Mr life..

:thumbsup:

LifeWorld

Glad you like the place. I didn't expect to find so much things to shoot too.

My photos are in this thread . If you are unable to view, please go to my album. Do give your comments.

Cheers
John

Thank you john :)

Some of my photos are here.
Constructive comments and advices are welcome. :)

that photo of Kavana aiming with his rifle seems to have strong wind coming from behind...noticed his hair being "flaten" :D

dominator said:
that photo of Kavana aiming with his rifle seems to have strong wind coming from behind...noticed his hair being "flaten" :D

yup, the wind's strong there yesterday :)

Lifeworld,

Saw your gallery....very nice! Did not know S'pore also can take such nice pics!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

woo looking at the 1st photo i feel like falling down the stair!! :bsmilie:

Scann69 said:
Picture 2.
y8f7fq.jpg

We were lucky that day, coz John leads us by the back door! Otherwise pic #2 is not possible.

We were told later that admission to the tunnel tour is by ticket, and no photography allowed. :nono:

Scann69, your pic#2 is :thumbsup: considering the low light situation...

LifeWorld said:
We were lucky that day, coz John leads us by the back door! Otherwise pic #2 is not possible.

We were told later that admission to the tunnel tour is by ticket, and no photography allowed. :nono:

Scann69, your pic#2 is :thumbsup: considering the low light situation...

Actually I didn't realise that you need to pay and no camera allowed since we enter from the back gate. I just saw the gate opened and went in. Then I saw something so I called the rest. :embrass:

Cheers
John

Where excatly is the entrance? I been there so many times but never seen it before :eek: ....share share please :)

Just now went LCK to standby for some sunset shot...waited for 1 hrs plus...sun start to come down and turn reddish....when the dark cloud suddenly came and I can feel droplets of rain, run!! what a waste..been so long since I last seen the sun so red. anyway here are 2 photos...one before i started to run(noticed the dark cloud) and the other was taken while i'm out on the main road aleady..

Will try to go again and test my luck next week! anyone keen? ;)
sunset1.jpg

sunset.jpg

Didn't you guys go to CQ after LBR? Everyone's pictures very nice, I updated my album any comments? Must learn from you all ;)

LBR Pictures

Kavana said:
Didn't you guys go to CQ after LBR? Everyone's pictures very nice, I updated my album any comments? Must learn from you all ;)

LBR Pictures
Sigh! after makan, feel so tired. So called it a day. Beside my tripod boken. :cry:

Photography is good exercise too! :bigeyes:

LifeWorld said:

Hahaha... thats the official entrance.. Proceed down the same road, there will be a drain looking place on the left, that is actually the back door that the PLUG members sneaked into.

The backdoor (got locked after John and crew got caught entering without paying)
DSC_1288.jpg

The spooky insides.
DSC_1291.jpg

rhair78 said:
Hahaha... thats the official entrance.. Proceed down the same road, there will be a drain looking place on the left, that is actually the back door that the PLUG members sneaked into.

The backdoor (got locked after John and crew got caught entering without paying)
DSC_1288.jpg

The spooky insides.
DSC_1291.jpg

Hey, not sneak in la. We just got in unknowingly.
Did you return to shoot that night shot? And the canon in the night too?

LifeWorld said:
Hey, not sneak in la. We just got in unknowingly.
Did you return to shoot that night shot? And the canon in the night too?

Yup, was riding out then i thought..mmm.. maybe the arty gun will be lighted at night, so cheong there to take a look and also snap anything interesting.. but 1 thing... damn bloody spooky.. no one around at all. When i was taking the arty gun alone, i heard loud sounds, like people moving the arty shells.. clang... clang... brr..... scary.. my hair stand on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.