Pics from A40, S40 and Oly C700UZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice comparision ... I can see that A40 really value for money .. very sharp & good color. Can see more contrast for A40 in 1st picture than S40

Yeah, in pic #1 the A40 did very well. But in pic #2, you can see that the S40 had better clarity in distant objects (compare the phone # sign on top left).

In pic #3, the S40 and A40 are almost identical. Very hard to seperate the 2.

The C700UZ pic quality was not really comparable in most of the photos we took. But of course, in terms of zoom power, the C700UZ won hands down (10X optical!!). We also had a Nikon 775 but we did not want to embarass Nikon too much. ;)

;)

It would it be easier to compare if we are able to the see pics side by side. Tough opening mutiple windows and sizing them to see the pics side by side.

For me, I can only tell the diff in the first pic. For the second, difference not so noticeable.

At first I wanted to post them in as images, but I thought it would cause some people (with no broadband) to suffer loading them in.

So, I thought just put links.

;)

Originally posted by copland
It would it be easier to compare if we are able to the see pics side by side. Tough opening mutiple windows and sizing them to see the pics side by side.

For me, I can only tell the diff in the first pic. For the second, difference not so noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.