Pics for Dragon Hunt at SBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotSpots

May 19, 2004
Tanjong Pagar
photobucket.com
Some pics from the Dragon Hunt outing at SBG today...

DSC_4207.jpg

DSC_4165.jpg

DSC_4205.jpg

DSC_4212.jpg

Thanks to Yongcheng for organizing such a wonderful trip! :thumbsup:
Great to meet nolongerloner, will03 and rosschang too!

Can't wait for the next one!

can see improvement ken!
composition and exposure are much better now.
#3 and 4 background is very clean but i think the Neurothemis fluctuans' wing is too close to the frame. other then that.. :thumbsup:

More to come!! :p

Thanks to yongcheng for organising the 'Dragon' Hunt trip this morning. Great chaps you guys are :thumbsup:. My lousy shots taken today... :cry: Sorry to hijack your thread HotSpots (just dont wanna start new thread for the same event). If you do mind let me know, will take them out.

#1 Hunted Dragons
DSC_5707.jpg

DSC_5676.jpg

#1 Non Dragons (Damselfly considered dragon or not har?)
DSC_5688.jpg

DSC_5668a.jpg

And Yes! yongcheng, pse leh, take the group picture out lah! :kok: Not so garang. We are Dragon Hunters only not Dragon Slayers!

And yes, pse comment for me to improve. Thanks in advance.

y0ngcheng said:
nice shots over there weng tong. group photos can be seen @ http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=741685#post741685 :D

Thanks Yongcheng, I am well aware thatthe group photos are published and can I request you to either take them out or clone my face out of the pictures :blah: :embrass:.

HotSpots, really liked your second shot of the dragonfly series. I realised that the background forms a visible 'A' shaped and your DF falls in between. Works for me.

why all of you have the damselfly and I didn't see it??!! :cry:

Thanks for the compliments, nolongerloner. I like your last shot...its pin sharp and the dark background brings out the bee and the flower nicely. :thumbsup:

hey ! great shots there guys ! anyway, really glad to meet up with u pple on that day. Looking forward to our next outing.... as for my pics.. hmm... let me be done wif the ps 1st, then will post it up.. hee ..

Very productive outing. Good luck on the next one!
See whether THIS will help. :)

Will03 said:
hey all ! this is the link to my very lousy shots.... nolongerloner, if yours are lousy , i dunno mine is wat.... hee..... http://www.pbase.com/will03/macro_shots

Will03, I got worst shots than yours (as in totally OOF), its just that I didn't published them. I think we must follow yongcheng and HotSpots, to bring our tripod along next time. Though cumbersome, but at least we wont be asking ourselves later in front of our monitor.... 'if only I had brought the damn tripod... :confused: '

Sgt. Pepper said:
Very productive outing. Good luck on the next one!
See whether THIS will help. :)

Great article. Thanks Sgt Pep.

hahaha ! ya... maybe I should really bring a tripod.... hope that we achieve better results next time !

will03, I like your pic 025a...the one with the little grasshopper perched on the lotus leaf...very comical. Only if you can go a bit closer for a tighter crop. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.