Pic from the zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work you have there! :thumbsup:

I also went to the zoo last weekend but my shots not as good as yours. May I ask what's your lens setup? Total weight? Typical aperture and shutter used?

My tripod is those cheapo type and cause most of pictures to turn up blur. What tripod & head are you using?

simonsng

Jan 29, 2003
Central
www.aquaticquotient.com
crazypaladin said:
Nice work you have there! :thumbsup:

I also went to the zoo last weekend but my shots not as good as yours. May I ask what's your lens setup? Total weight? Typical aperture and shutter used?

My tripod is those cheapo type and cause most of pictures to turn up blur. What tripod & head are you using?
was using a 70-200L IS + 2X TC for animals and 180mm macro for other stuff.. aperture ranges from 7 to 11.. all white tiger are shot with tripod, the rest are handheld.. manfrotto 190b with 386RC2.. total weight should be less or ard 3kg

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Nice shot simon! Made me wanted to go again :sweat: Can't wait for my leave to arrive in two weeks time man! :rolleyes:

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
simonsng said:
wat u getting? 50-500?
I already have the 50-500 (used it during SBG shootout on 12 Jun if you did notice). What I mean is, I will be on leave in two weeks time and I really can't wait for that day to arrive :p

But then, I do have the intention to get either the 70-200 (abit over my budget) or 80-200.

simonsng

Jan 29, 2003
Central
www.aquaticquotient.com
ccplim said:
I already have the 50-500 (used it during SBG shootout on 12 Jun if you did notice). What I mean is, I will be on leave in two weeks time and I really can't wait for that day to arrive :p

But then, I do have the intention to get either the 70-200 (abit over my budget) or 80-200.
oops, misread yr reply :D

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
simonsng said:
oops, misread yr reply :D
Hahah...... :bsmilie:

Btw, any good place to recommand for shooting? Still dunno where to go during those few days yet :dunno:

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
simonsng said:
wat you intend to shoot?
Anything related to nature (maybe more to birds) except butt, dragonfly and insect cos I don't have any decent macro equipment yet :embrass:

A few places on my list now are:-
1) Zoo
2) Bird park
3) SBG
4) MOG

Status
Not open for further replies.