Phuket Hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
this budget will get you 5 or 6 stars in Phuket ....:bsmilie:

LOL Try Trisara! My Fav! Stay at Trisara... then go to any pubs at Patong beach and tell the girls there you stay at Trisara. They will die to go back to your room with you. ;);p

LOL Try Trisara! My Fav! Stay at Trisara... then go to any pubs at Patong beach and tell the girls there you stay at Trisara. They will die to go back to your room with you. ;);p

wa the price is for per day or package? cheapest US500 +

wa the price is for per day or package? cheapest US500 +

Yes. Comes with your own cliff view, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, housemaid and butler.
Tip top luxury stay. the only problem, It's quite a distance from patong.

Yes. Comes with your own cliff view, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, housemaid and butler.
Tip top luxury stay. the only problem, It's quite a distance from patong.
take cab i think oso less than an hour right?like that is 6star or 7 star?
:bigeyes:

Well I definitely won't be staying there, no matter how far from sleazy Patong. It's fair to say that Phuket has definitely recovered from the Tsunami and most hotels I've tried to book are full up, despite their rates for the holiday season. Will keep trying but definitely can't be too picky, even with a budget of US$100.

Agree, Centara karon beach resort :thumbsup:
Beach is quiet though...

Agree, Centara karon beach resort :thumbsup:
Beach is quiet though...

Unfortunately it is fully booked for the period I am going. It was the first one I tried!

Unfortunately it is fully booked for the period I am going. It was the first one I tried!

then you should go to the Sunset beach Resort. Oh btw, they have free transport to and fro Patong. Formerly they used a Limo to transport couples. Now they have upgraded to Mini Bus. :)

then you should go to the Sunset beach Resort. Oh btw, they have free transport to and fro Patong. Formerly they used a Limo to transport couples. Now they have upgraded to Mini Bus. :)

Fully booked too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.