Photoxpo 2011

Workshops

For both the amateur and the professional in the Photography industry, PhotoXpo 2011 will offer various workshops for two days, conducted by accomplished, international photographers. These will cover a wide range of photography techniques and tips on model shoots, fashion, lifestyle, product, interiors etc.-a fantastic value-addition to the other events at PhotoXpo 2011.

By mentioning amateur I think its open but might need pre-registration:dunno:

Sounds fun. I will sure support if open to public.

this event was already postpone since nov last year , think this time it will again

jjust went to the site.. and it says..it is cancelled! luckily i checked the site first before going to suntec.
top-right.gif

NOt the first time right?

jjust went to the site.. and it says..it is cancelled! luckily i checked the site first before going to suntec.
top-right.gif

Not surprised at all about it's cancellation. Maybe due to poor participation response from vendors especially majors like Canon,Nikon,Sony
etc etc.Could also be due to too many IT shows where the majors had taken part in. During the SLR era these kind of show were no brainers
attracting huge crowds.

Not surprised at all about it's cancellation. Maybe due to poor participation response from vendors especially majors like Canon,Nikon,Sony
etc etc.Could also be due to too many IT shows where the majors had taken part in. During the SLR era these kind of show were no brainers
attracting huge crowds.

Yet they cancelled the show. I'm sure this kind of exhibition will work but they not trying hard enough bah. The most they can setup a smaller scale to test water first mah.

attracting huge crowds.

Yet they cancelled the show. I'm sure this kind of exhibition will work but they not trying hard enough bah. The most they can setup a smaller scale to test water first mah.

I went there yesterday, i've put on my calendar several weeks ago.

And in the end, BANANA ! Hayah...