'photosynthesis'

Status
Not open for further replies.

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
recharging in progress...

C & C are welcome :)

IMG_18501.jpg

Very nice composition, make use of the place really well. And the title is really creative!
I think this pic can make a nice magazine cover cos its clean and got "feel", imagine the masthead(magazine name) is on top, the text on either side...can be very interesting.

Bro, it seems that u are gettin better everyday~~~ Keep up the good work n progress~~~!! Wat ISO are u using btw? Feels a bit grainy to me... Mayb I need to change my specs... >..<

nice one for the composition! :thumbsup:

Would be nicer if you stopped down your aperture further.

Very nice shot! Would prefer it this way than a straight vertical shot.

However, might be even more absorbing if the gal is looking at the camera

Nice shot...

But please be aware of the Critique corner guidelines... 1 pic a week, not per day. :)

Very nice composition, make use of the place really well. And the title is really creative!
I think this pic can make a nice magazine cover cos its clean and got "feel", imagine the masthead(magazine name) is on top, the text on either side...can be very interesting.

i just want to catch the " feeling ". ;) thks my model who inspired me.. magazine cover..hm not a bad idea :think:

Bro, it seems that u are gettin better everyday~~~ Keep up the good work n progress~~~!! Wat ISO are u using btw? Feels a bit grainy to me... Mayb I need to change my specs... >..<

tks ,no need to change yr specs, i use iso 800 that time .. ;p

tks ,no need to change yr specs, i use iso 800 that time .. ;p

Ok, no wonder... ISO800... I tot I saw wrongly, thanks man. U save me from spending some more money in making specs~~~ But nice~~~ Hope that we can discuss when we can go n shoot next time in our kopi session~~~;)

Nice shot my friend..:thumbsup: This pic has the "feel" in it and composition-wise I have to say I like it..;)

that light at the top kinda distract me a bit.
other than that..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!

that light at the top kinda distract me a bit.
other than that..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The light muz be there....

But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!

U are right... N i wonder whether is it like the harry potter's book, where the ger is a plant like a slyphy... Kee kee kee~~~

Sam~~!! Got anymore outing from you boh??

The light muz be there....

U are right... N i wonder whether is it like the harry potter's book, where the ger is a plant like a slyphy... Kee kee kee~~~

Sam~~!! Got anymore outing from you boh??

waiting for u to plan one , bro .. if i got outing i will jio u also ;)

ya if without the light i got to think of other title liao , lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.