Status
Not open for further replies.

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
recharging in progress...

C & C are welcome :)

adelynn88

May 6, 2006
Very nice composition, make use of the place really well. And the title is really creative!
I think this pic can make a nice magazine cover cos its clean and got "feel", imagine the masthead(magazine name) is on top, the text on either side...can be very interesting.

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
(NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
Bro, it seems that u are gettin better everyday~~~ Keep up the good work n progress~~~!! Wat ISO are u using btw? Feels a bit grainy to me... Mayb I need to change my specs... >..<

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
nice one for the composition! :thumbsup:

Would be nicer if you stopped down your aperture further.

Brand

Nov 6, 2006
www.lushfolio.com
Very nice shot! Would prefer it this way than a straight vertical shot.

However, might be even more absorbing if the gal is looking at the camera

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Nice shot...

But please be aware of the Critique corner guidelines... 1 pic a week, not per day. :)

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
Very nice composition, make use of the place really well. And the title is really creative!
I think this pic can make a nice magazine cover cos its clean and got "feel", imagine the masthead(magazine name) is on top, the text on either side...can be very interesting.
i just want to catch the " feeling ". ;) thks my model who inspired me.. magazine cover..hm not a bad idea :think:

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
Bro, it seems that u are gettin better everyday~~~ Keep up the good work n progress~~~!! Wat ISO are u using btw? Feels a bit grainy to me... Mayb I need to change my specs... >..<
tks ,no need to change yr specs, i use iso 800 that time .. ;p

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
tks ,no need to change yr specs, i use iso 800 that time .. ;p
Ok, no wonder... ISO800... I tot I saw wrongly, thanks man. U save me from spending some more money in making specs~~~ But nice~~~ Hope that we can discuss when we can go n shoot next time in our kopi session~~~;)

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Nice shot my friend..:thumbsup: This pic has the "feel" in it and composition-wise I have to say I like it..;)

Oct 1, 2006
that light at the top kinda distract me a bit.
other than that..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
that light at the top kinda distract me a bit.
other than that..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The light muz be there....

But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!
U are right... N i wonder whether is it like the harry potter's book, where the ger is a plant like a slyphy... Kee kee kee~~~

Sam~~!! Got anymore outing from you boh??

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
The light muz be there....

U are right... N i wonder whether is it like the harry potter's book, where the ger is a plant like a slyphy... Kee kee kee~~~

Sam~~!! Got anymore outing from you boh??
waiting for u to plan one , bro .. if i got outing i will jio u also ;)

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
ya if without the light i got to think of other title liao , lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom