anyone wanna learn for free?
provided u share photographic tips with me
lolx.

Rheo said:
lolx.

No, if that is the way you phrased it.

I will share "photography tips" with anyone - free. No conditions.

gosh
this isn't a pissing contest on English.
Wat i meant was on photopraphy of course.

Rheo said:
gosh
this isn't a pissing contest on English.
Wat i meant was on photopraphy of course.

This is not a pissing contest on English.

This is about attitude.

I will share tips with anyone -without any conditions. Including you.

I will not want to learn PS from you if the condition to learn from you is that I have to give you tips.

sorry you can actually just stop posting here and let others who are genuinely interested in Photoshop and willing to also help me as i am a newbie in Photography.

If you wanna give me tips free then good, but if you aren't actually here to post if u are interested in photoshop then stop it and let others.

I dont need to know wat conditions u will give tips or not.

Rheo said:
I dont need to know wat conditions u will give tips or not.

I will not write anymore.

But I had written TWO TIMES.

NO CONDITIONS!! Even to you!

Rheo said:
lolx.
hmm... interesting offer. But if you are a newbie in photography, even if you are an accomplished digital artist, how are you going to apply/transfer/convert/adapt that knowledge into photographic post processing? Granted, it's the same program, but photoshop for photo post processing and for graphic arts are very different animal. What you have to offer, how applicable is it to photography.

As student had said, most of us here will freely give any tips to anyone, no conditions required. On the other hand, you did state a condition in which you will give free photoshop lessons. That is the difference.

An you know what, the way you posted, your attitude came across a very negative way.

Rheo said:
lolx.

sounds gd....when can i start? ;p

anytime~~ :)
thks for the interest!

you know what i think ?

i think you didn't really post anything wrongly, it's just that people misunderstood.

or rather, somebody misunderstood.

maybe next time, the same affected parties would like to see more smiley faces or something before they know that you are really trying to be friendly...

like maybe this

:):):):):)

ha ha...

maybe
:p

but of course... all done with smiley faces... even if i never put in Lolx...
oh well..

Rheo said:
lolx.

i'm sure you meant the 'condition' as a tongue-in-cheek gesture right?

if so..i dont mind learning for free ... cos i have no photographic tips to share with u :bsmilie:

oh i forgot..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I believe you can get many free photography tips from clubsnap without even sharing any of your ps skills. Hence, your posting probably sounds weird to many people here.

ah...
lolx...

i should have just asked who wants to learn photoshop...

but im new to photography and wanna learn from others.. tats why i put in the other part ...
well doesn't matter anyways.

hope to know more photographers i guess... maybe next time can walk around and shoot together
:D

I'm always interested to learn... now trying to brush up my skills on photoshop. Sure we can exchange tips but are you giving formal lessons? Can I assume that we'll be meeting up and you teach photoshop while your we teach you photography?

Sounds fair...

I'm always interested to learn... now trying to brush up my skills on photoshop. Sure we can exchange tips but are you giving formal lessons? Can I assume that we'll be meeting up and you teach photoshop while your we teach you photography?

Sounds fair...

Upz for you brudder. :thumbsup:
I shall pm you when I need some PS tips.

Are you able to show us some examples what do you actually will be sharing with us?

Maybe some examples of the works that you have done as well. Since this is a sharing basis, I am pretty sure those who are interested to learn PS will be more encourage. Samples please.....

ha ha cool..
erm i'm not that good.. i just use photoshop and image ready for fun.

some humble works.. erm.. just a few are in my deviant website in my profile i guess....
not much works.. just a few. i have done some print jobs as well. Nothing much. just some knowledge in photoshop enough to make some things work.

http://rheoballistic.deviantart.com/gallery

Lion king said:
Upz for you brudder. :thumbsup:
I shall pm you when I need some PS tips.

no problem~~

Status
Not open for further replies.