Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
alexq.multiply.com
Photoshop is really a good program. But how am I able to learn everything, or not say everything...most of the thing which the program have. I really want to have the skill of photoshop, but where do I for?

You should call up Adobe and interview every single programmers that they have. And which functions they have handled. Estimate a few tens programmers? Hahhahaa...

Get the Scott Kelby book... it's well worth the money and you can learn it pretty fast...

Try Riceball.... Now there's a new version for CS2 as well.... Do a search in Consumer corner..

Kenji said:
Photoshop is really a good program. But how am I able to learn everything, or not say everything...most of the thing which the program have. I really want to have the skill of photoshop, but where do I for?

Books yes, magazine articles yes....but the best way to learn is to get in and experiment over and over and over again... However first learn to use layers for all your adjustments and you will be on the road! :)

Hmmm, basically I guess its impossible to learn EVERYTHING since the number of techniques in Photoshop are quite limitless. Basic techniques (how to operate Photoshop/etc. etc.) I guess you can find on the web/some starter books. If you're looking to achieve a particular effect etc. Google is a nice start.

Status
Not open for further replies.