Photoshop Tutorial 02# Fixing Skin Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Just an important note to add...

I've just received an email from someone, told me that he couldnt get the step6 properly.... (the healing brush). For people who are not very familiar with the healing brush, or the clone tool, it might give you a little problem at this step.

If you have the same problem, please take note that you should be working on the Layer1 (the middle layer, with the image of the girl). The healing brush too works in a very similar way as the Clone tool.

Pardon me, that I forgot to mention that in the tutorial.
Cheers!

waiaung said:
#Just an important note to add...

I've just received an email from someone, told me that he couldnt get the step6 properly.... (the healing brush). For people who are not very familiar with the healing brush, or the clone tool, it might give you a little problem at this step.

If you have the same problem, please take note that you should be working on the Layer1 (the middle layer, with the image of the girl). The healing brush too works in a very similar way as the Clone tool.

Cheers!

I also couldn't get it done the first time. Now after your clarification, it is perfectly DONE!!

Thanks alot.

waiaung said:
Cheers!

No problem, at least that shows we take your tutorial notes very seriously. :) :)

that's because he's one of those "profession or commercial photographers owould not share their tips or tricks" (sic). self fufilling prophercy :)

zuntompo said:
You sound so darm pro but still not a single post of your photo. We all still waiting for your masterpiece or your work so that we can learn from you.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

i cannot see your workflow? can you send it to me? thanks

i really cannot see the step by step guide :( all i can see is the file but the actual workflow is where?

Well folks, hope you enjoy this tutorial.

This 60 degree rule (or some know it as 45 degree rule) is not something really new. But I guess it could be useful for some of us, so I decide to share it with you... so let me know if there's any room of improvement. You can download the Beginning file from http://www.deviantart.com/view/17463039/

(Edited: Replaced with the corrected version.)

It seems like the image file i've attached here is broken or missing, possibly because of this was uploaded like one year ago. :)

Well, you can find all tutorials at http://waiaung.deviantart.com/gallery/?&offset=96
Cheers!

i really cannot see the step by step guide :( all i can see is the file but the actual workflow is where?

Well folks, hope you enjoy this tutorial.

This 60 degree rule (or some know it as 45 degree rule) is not something really new. But I guess it could be useful for some of us, so I decide to share it with you... so let me know if there's any room of improvement. You can download the Beginning file from http://www.deviantart.com/view/17463039/

(Edited: Replaced with the corrected version.)

waiaung, thanks for your inputs..

looking forward to members sharing their techniques. ;)

i still cannot see it - whenever i try to click on the main picture it will resul to an error - i think the file is really old but i do want to learn your technique. Can you send it to me via email or PM? thanks!

Maybe can repost all the tutorials for the benefits of newbies like us? :embrass: I can't find the tutorials at the website...

Steady bo peep peep! Just make sure I get subscribed to this thread! :thumbsup:

WOW - thanks for reposting it - i think it is a good idea to repost the steps on your other tutorials as well - i think i cannot see them too :)

Hey Thanks for the tutorial. Appreciate it very much. Keep it up the good work.

Hi William, thanks for sharing.

Appreciate your tutorials and effort very much. :thumbsup:

Like your tutorial on adjusting contrast very much also. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.