photoshop tuition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahdumb

May 20, 2004
www.picturesbyadam.com
I'm offering personalised photoshop tuition for $150 for 8 hours, 4 sessions each in one month. (2 hours over 4 weeks) I will come over to your place and work on your PC and give you some files to work on. The schedule will be customised to each student I take.

Due to time constraints, I can only take 2 people a month. All I need from you is to have a relatively ok PC to work with. And of course, your cash.

I will also teach you all that I know regarding photography. Check out my portfolio website is at myeyesinyourworld.com. Please use at least a IE6 browser at 1024 x 768 pixel resolution.

Please email me if you are interested. These are some sample Photoshop works below; my regular photoworks are at my site. Clicking on the picture below should launch you to it.

If you have no camera, that's ok. I will lend you mine. I only have one old CANON film SLR camera with a 50mm 1.8 lens. I also have an old NIKON digital compact. That's all my gear.

If you don't have anything or don't even want a camera now, that's great. I can recommend you on what to get, as well as focus more on photoshop.

All my shots are from Singapore. I've never been anywhere else.

I am interested, besides teaching at the students home, can you teach in my office inside CBD? during office hours ok?

azul123 said:
I am interested, besides teaching at the students home, can you teach in my office inside CBD? during office hours ok?

Sorry for the OT here, but couldn't resist... Zul! What you working as ah?! I also want!!
:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Oh... just don't want wifey to complain I spend too much time on hobby... actually not really true lah... spent more time with family just that I am enjoying myself with this new hobby.

../azul123

Hi,

I'm a Mac user. Will you accept or is PC a must?

Geoff

Geoffp said:
Hi,

I'm a Mac user. Will you accept or is PC a must?

Geoff

I think if he knows how to use Photoshop, it doesn't meatter if it's PC or MAC based. It's just some short cuts are a little diff from each OS.

In reply to enquiries:

Zul, I'm sorry, I too have a job. I can only teach you after work hours on weekdays, 6.30pm onwards. Weekends, anytime.

Geoffp, Mac is not a problem. But do you have photoshop on your mac?

Octane69, you can try messaging me - I have cleared my inbox.

I currently have ONE confirmed participant. I am willing to accept 2 more. Please email/pm me or leave a post here of your hp no. and I'll contact you.

If you are interested but can't make it this month, I can put you up for next month.

ahdumb said:
Zul, I'm sorry, I too have a job. I can only teach you after work hours on weekdays, 6.30pm onwards. Weekends, anytime.
Weekends (Saturday morning) ok with me, PM you my contacts.

../azul123

Thanks azul. Anyone else interested? I still have time for one more person this month.

Just want to highlight I'm very flexible with timing. If you can't make it this month or this time of the year is really busy for you, any other time of the year is ok.

But I can't provide you with a notebook though- as I mentioned earlier please get your own PC/laptop.

Hi guys me again. Realised some of you probably won't need 8 hours.

For those of you who already know the basics of photoshop, I'm quite willing to teach you the more advanced stuff over 2 weeks (4 hours total, 2 hours per week) only for $75.

Had my first session today with a client. Was a pleasure.

Hi people good news. I now have gotten a laptop, so I can conduct the lessons wherever you want. It can be a library, a cafe, a Macdonalds... anywhere... near your home, near your work place or even at your work place.

This is so that I don't have to trouble or inconvenience your family/living quarters. I don't even mind teaching under your block or wherever.

However I can still ony take max 4 people a month. If I am really busy with my work, I'm sorry I may only take 3 or even 2. But don't worry, I'll just put you in for next month.

If you and a friend really want to learn, I will charge a 2-group promotion of $250. Drag your friend, relative, colleague etc. Or 2 of you people in Clubsnap can come together. It's cheaper ($125 each) and I can teach 2 people in one go.

Once confirmed, I will email you a syllabus of what I will teach. When I meet you in person, I will give out documentation notes (i.e shortcut keys, workflow process, automation scripts, effect filters) with tutorials to do with pictures supplied by me.

Ok that's all for now. Thank you for all the inquiries; it was very nice meeting all of you.

I also updated the my work. The really long portrait of the Sea & Sky is something I did for a client as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.