photoshop softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyas

Jul 24, 2006
hey, what photoshop softwares do you guys recommend?

both hand up for adobe photoshop cs2 :thumbsup:

if you are nikon user, then my 1st option is nikon capture, i normally shoot as raw and use nikon capture to process first, i feel the darkness enhancement function from NC is quite useful, for color tone adjustment i also prefer NC but not photoshop.
the 2nd step is import the image from NC to photoshop.

one thing i like for the photoshop CS2 is it has a big jump for distortion correction and new sharpen filter. I will also important B+W soft filter into photoshop, but not use everytime.
the rest functions for photoshop no matter which version from version 7 are the same to me.

NC provides most of the functions for editing and much less time consuming than the photoshop, if you can only select one, i suggest NC.

jack_low said:
photoshop cs2, nothing comes close.
How much did you pay for your copy? Can share share? Academic pricing?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Photoshop IS the name of the software dude.

Photoshop is costly. I prefer GIMP. Free.

But I am not often do Photo Manipulation... :rolleyes: .

Regards,
Arto.

Adobe Photoshop - The industry standard software for image editing and processing. The one and only..... Nothing comes close.

Operation Systems and word processing softwares aside, Adobe Photoshop is probably the most popular software for graphic professionals in the world.

photobum said:
Operation Systems and word processing softwares aside, Adobe Photoshop is probably the most popular software for graphic professionals in the world.

Sadly, these are also probably the most pirated. :nono:

I would recommend the version of photoshop by Adobe.

That's just my $0.02, then again I might be wrong :bsmilie:

there is always Photoshop elements if your image editing are not that great.

talk about using a sledge hammer to kill an ant

Photshop CS2 for me too.. Juz abit of OT, the other software I will highly recommend is Acdsee Pro 8.. The best photo organiser and viewer in my opinion..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.