photoshop skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoneo

Oct 4, 2008
WALL.jpg

anyone can help to enhance this photo?
or any advice..

sorry for the colour,a bit different from the original..

i;ve tried online tutorial to create the soap bubble but not satisfied..
they dont look real enough,
and for the reflection.i;ve tried too..but..stil..
couldnt make it..

help needed urgently

it's a school project,
the slogan is"treasured memories"

If the bubbles are in another layer, try desaturating and dropping the opacity. The image of the boy is also too underexposed and color is off.

But IMHO the greatest improvement you can make to the image is getting rid of Barney. Besides, won't you get into trouble with whoever is the copyright holder of Barney?

oh..okok.. i will replace barney with another soft toy..
tahnks for reminding
>.<

i;ve tried reducing the opacity,but the outcome is not gud too..

do you know how to do some reflection on the bubble?

crop.jpg

this is the actual colour..
i havent remove the barney >.<
but i did overlay the bubble with the real bubble that i shoot(the hopscotch)
n lower the opacity..

question,
any digital effects that i can do to enhance the whole pic?

besides reflection
n the blinkin effect on the bubble(where can i do this effect?)o_O

advices needed

hmm, maybe u could use selective color and make the photo colour less bluish, make it more yellowish. change the white colour tone to more yellowish under the selective color. use the levels to create more contrast, let the white and black be more distinct as now not much of a contrast. For your bubble, reduce the pinkish color that exist, try reducing the opacity and play around with the blend mode (under the layers) u can add more small bubbles like perhaps alphabets or numbers.. and blur them.. so that the big one is more in focus, to create depth in your pic. then u can just see lo.. what changes u need. if what i suggest looks weird then remove some of my suggestion. hmm, u can add vignette as a finishing touch. would look awesome with vignette.

perhaps thts it. =DD!
gd luck with ur assignment =DD!!!

Last edited:
As for the reflection of the bubble (assuming I didn't interprete you wrongly.) Its actually just a white layer over the bubble, one way to do it is to make a round selection of the bubble, pain white blobs on it, whichever way you feel is most artistic, then Filter > Render > Sphere-ize 100% (sorry I'm abit lazy to check =X but you should be able to find it). It will eventually look like light reflections/glare on the bubble.

Did you shoot the picture? Just my thoughts, I'm not a very good photographer myself, but I would have had the kid look upwards at the bubbles instead of the blower. Just another way of doing it I guess.

Nice idea by the way =)

to me since i cannot make it real, i'll go to the opposite extreme and make it dreamy.
that way its more idealistic and fun.

aaaapa0.jpg

i tried so hard to add reflections or find bubble brushes but to no avail so i just envision it like what i mentioned above:D

Hi, i think the biggest change in this poster, other than the color, is the layout of the bubbles. maybe u could try to make them look as close as they are coming out from the blowing thing. u could take shots of the boy really blowing bubbles to make it more realistic. then super impose those image into those real bubbles and enlarge them abit. just my 2 cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.