Photoshop help needed please...


Status
Not open for further replies.

chankp

New Member
Jan 14, 2006
62
0
0
#1
Was learning to use Photoshop CS2.
Couldn't recall what I did, but now the cursor always appear as a crosshair target symbol whenever I move the cursor over to the photo being edited. This happens no matter what tools (lasso, crop, etc) was selected.
How can I reset it back to behave normally, showing the respective cursor symbol?:dunno:

TIA.
 

lsisaxon

Senior Member
Nov 29, 2004
11,941
0
0
#2
chankp said:
Was learning to use Photoshop CS2.
Couldn't recall what I did, but now the cursor always appear as a crosshair target symbol whenever I move the cursor over to the photo being edited. This happens no matter what tools (lasso, crop, etc) was selected.
How can I reset it back to behave normally, showing the respective cursor symbol?:dunno:

TIA.
IIRC, you should be able to set it under the preference.
 

chankp

New Member
Jan 14, 2006
62
0
0
#3
lsisaxon said:
IIRC, you should be able to set it under the preference.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Indeed under the preferences setting. Got it back now. :)

Thanks again.
 

lsisaxon

Senior Member
Nov 29, 2004
11,941
0
0
#5
chankp said:
Thanks a lot for your help.
Indeed under the preferences setting. Got it back now. :)

Thanks again.
You're most welcome. :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom