Photoshop gurus on Portrait retouching!Advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerstorer, appreciate if you can list your workflow here on how you achieve that effect? Thanks!

41055334.jpg

and to end what i started off with, my own contribution...which i was really lazy to upload. :D.entirely PSed of course. :p

Ehh, don't mean to offend, but i think you blurred the face a bit too much, too obvious. Still feel Zerstorer did a better job in making the porcelain effect...

wilson said:
Ehh, don't mean to offend, but i think you blurred the face a bit too much, too obvious. Still feel Zerstorer did a better job in making the porcelain effect...

uh, what's there to offend about? :D we're all learning all the time/=)

wilson said:
Zerstorer, appreciate if you can list your workflow here on how you achieve that effect? Thanks!
Actually I gave the answer long ago.:)
I merely used Neatimage at default settings to recreate the exact same effect that Castlesinthesky wanted in the first post.

I think moonman26 did the same, but using reduced settings so that the effect isn't so strong for a more natural result.

Zerstorer said:
Actually I gave the answer long ago.:)
I merely used Neatimage at default settings to recreate the exact same effect that Castlesinthesky wanted in the first post.

I think moonman26 did the same, but using reduced settings so that the effect isn't so strong for a more natural result.

This is still difficult for PS newbie. :) where is the manu entry for "Neatimage"? Sorry, I am a bit slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.