Photoshop for iPhone, iPad, and Android

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
The new generation of Photoshop !

You can touch up your photo directly from iPhone, iPad, and Android phone :thumbsup:

Here is the Link

Bye bye Mac and PC :devil:

this app i downloaded it last year already bro. very limited tools only. probably just another photo editing apps for apple. :)

limited, but if it does whatever u need it to do, it cant be that bad

running photoshop can sometimes be taxing on my old AMD processor...running on HP is more of a disaster I guess:bsmilie:

Anyway, thanks for sharing...

totally nothing like the PC version... and not even the best photo-editing apps for iPhone lor. but then it's free lah

I've got an Android tablet and while I was excited intially to read this, reality sunk in.

If I took photos and needed them edited, would I ever do it on my tablet? Or rather, when would I ever find myself needing to do that? If it's in SG, then I'd probably have time to edit it on my PC. If I was out or overseas, then I'd likely have my laptop with me if I needed remote PP'ing...

.... so yeah, sounds nice but not that 'useful'....

it is nice for doing like 3-5 photos while you are on holiday or at a beach or something..

but if you are doing a whole batch of photos, just use laptop la...

It is a convenience editing tool for people who like to touch up the random photo taken using iphone before uploading to facebook.

I downloaded one.. extremely useful.. with tianya look alike filters.. where I can use my iPhone as a Tianya sunset shooter..

i hear photogene gets better reviews