LR Tips Photoshop CS6 Beta is Here!

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
You’ve probably seen some sneak peaks over the last few months, but now it’s official. Photoshop CS6 Beta was just announced. Adobe’s been releasing public beta’s for a few versions of Photoshop now. It gives people the chance to test it out before it’s ready for prime time. Lightroom spoiled me for the dark interface. Up until now, every time I go to Photoshop I feel like I’m stepping back in time – to me, the dark interface seems sleeker and more future oriented (plus, my photos just look better against a dark interface). I’ve been working with CS6 Beta for a while and I’m already hooked on the new interface. It feels weird to go back to CS5 at this point. But of course, there’s lots more. Scott Kelby and I did a quick intro video (click the thumbnail here). But we also have the NAPP Photoshop CS6 Beta Launch Site right here. It’s got plenty of video tutorials, tips, FAQs, and even an interview with the Photoshop Product Manager. The CS6 Beta is free to download and you can grab it from the Adobe Labs website.

vlUCPmqL1Jc

More...