Photoshop CS5

Gikens

Jun 22, 2011
Hi bro n sis, does anyone know which shop in Singapore sell photoshop CS5 student edition?

Do u know where is it located?

THE NETWORK HUB PTE LTD.

Address:
24 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City
#06-108
Singapore 573970

Contact Details:
Main: +65 6438 6778
Fax: +65 6438 6774

Operating Hours:
9am to 6pm on Weekdays excluding Public Holidays

Email:
sales@mine.com.sg

Website has been remove I guess.

no, its still up.

midviewcitymap.png

Mine Mall - Contact Us

its near sin ming, where all the car workshops are. if u don't drive, best to cab there unless u're gamed for a long walk all the way inside. :sweat:

detritus said:
no, its still up.

Mine Mall - Contact Us

its near sin ming, where all the car workshops are. if u don't drive, best to cab there unless u're gamed for a long walk all the way inside. :sweat:

Tks bro.

Is there any difference between student editions from the standard versions?:think:
Beside the price?:think:

Is there any difference between student editions from the standard versions?:think:
Beside the price?:think:

Student version has only one license, i.e. can be installed only on one computer only. The other difference is you need to scan and submit your student card (or any proof that you are currently a student) online before you can get your activation/installation key.

On the other hand, standard version has three licenses, and the activation/installation key is provided.

The software remains the same. Just that whether you want a normal Photoshop CS5.5 (it's the latest by the way) or the Extended version.

Student version has only one license, i.e. can be installed only on one computer only. The other difference is you need to scan and submit your student card (or any proof that you are currently a student) online before you can get your activation/installation key.

On the other hand, standard version has three licenses, and the activation/installation key is provided.

The software remains the same. Just that whether you want a normal Photoshop CS5.5 (it's the latest by the way) or the Extended version.

Thanks for your reply and time. :)