Photoshop CS4 for only $99 (Adobe CS 4 web premium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunawan

Nov 14, 2008
justicebaogong.blogspot.com
Hi bros,
Good news to share. I just got the ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE 4 WEB PREMIUM which consist of

Photoshop CS4
dreamweaver cs4
flash cs4
illustrator cs4
fireworks cs4
acrobat 9 pro
contribute cs4
soundbooth cs4

AT ONLY $99 !!!!!!!!!!! :bigeyes:

ORDER through your friends or relatives who are school children or teachers or staff at MOE. Get a copy of their CSC, student card and call them at 64386778 to order.

Hurry, VERY GOOD DEAL, I thought I must share with fellow bros to save money.
Original cost almost $1000. Now only $99 !!!

God bless.

wow sounds like a steal.

Is there any time frame to purchase this? Cant seems to find it at their web site

ok not a problem.

i would suggest reading the eula, to know what you are getting into
it is no different from using unlicensed software because this software is only licensed for the education sector.

Yup, ortega put it very correctly. There are a lot of people who think that getting educational versions means they are using legit software. They may not be.

Read the EULA to be sure.

can some bros share where to read up on this eula thingy? I spoke to the staff with regards to using the software for persona use and they said its ok, as long as I dun use it commercially, ie like in cybercafes, etc. I'm not a professional photographer and dun fall under this ambit. However, to be safe, would like to read up on this eula thingy. Would appreciate if the seniors can advise.

many thanks.

btw anson, $99 is SGD. this product is a tie up wif MOE and marketing company to help advance spore's education sector and help make affordable the latest software for the young students of spore . I believe dorts have got the website to check further info.

Ask the "staff" that you spoke to to give you a confirmation in writing. A lot of people think a lot of infringing acts can be done if it is for "personal" use. This is in fact, a misconception.

The EULA is the document that is normally presented when you install the software - the thing that most people just click "okay" without reading. It is also called a "click wrap" or "shrink wrap"" argrement in legal parlance.

It may be difficult to find one without actually having the thing, so maybe the rest who bought it can help. I'm not sure if it can be found on the Adobe website.

can some bros share where to read up on this eula thingy? I spoke to the staff with regards to using the software for persona use and they said its ok, as long as I dun use it commercially, ie like in cybercafes, etc. I'm not a professional photographer and dun fall under this ambit. However, to be safe, would like to read up on this eula thingy. Would appreciate if the seniors can advise.

many thanks.

btw anson, $99 is SGD. this product is a tie up wif MOE and marketing company to help advance spore's education sector and help make affordable the latest software for the young students of spore . I believe dorts have got the website to check further info.

I am an NTU student now. So I am a legal user. But what happens after I have graduated from NTU?? Anyone can enlighten me?? Thanks.

I am an NTU student now. So I am a legal user. But what happens after I have graduated from NTU?? Anyone can enlighten me?? Thanks.

Is that your conclusion or it is indicated somewhere? I read thru the offer and it seems that universities are excluded.... I could be wrong though.

if i'm not wrong unis are not included. only for MOE staffs only. if you're using it at home and you're not MOE staffs, you're still using it illegally just as you're using pirated softwares. no diff from RM10 DVD software accross the seas, you still violates the rules. so use it at your own risk.

if you want to use free softwares i suggest GIMP. it's free. btw there's a few more free softwares in the net. just go n check it out.

Thanks kklee. So University student is not eligible to purchase under this scheme. However, its stated that one can continue to use the copy (for non commercial) even after he graduated or resign from MOE.:)

but no upgrading. correct me if i'm wrong.

from the EULA

page 131,section 16.3

you are not entitled to use the software unless you qualify in your jurisdiction as an Educational End User. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/education/purchasing/ to learn if you qualify.

in doubt call adobe and not the "staff" of the marketing company, who may only want to generate sales figures

Singapore: 800 636 3020

Wise advice.

from the EULA

page 131,section 16.3

you are not entitled to use the software unless you qualify in your jurisdiction as an Educational End User. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/education/purchasing/ to learn if you qualify.

in doubt call adobe and not the "staff" of the marketing company, who may only want to generate sales figures

Singapore: 800 636 3020

Status
Not open for further replies.