Photoshop CS3 is HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Ds

Jan 4, 2003
Visit site
Just got a call to collect my order this coming Monday:)

More info pls,
eg, You bought 1 copy or few for co.Where?Price..etc
New or upgrade

I order the edu pack for home use:) price will let you know when I collect the stock @funan #

04-12.:)

487 home edition
1000+ for commercial purpose.

sorry cant recall the latter.:embrass:

487 home edition
1000+ for commercial purpose.

sorry cant recall the latter.:embrass:

I have a quote from Challenger that home/Academic version of CS2 is S$479 and yours is CS3 at S$487. It is better buy. Where did you order your CS3?
Checked with Challenger, they told me that CS3 hasn't been launched?:dunno: ?

I have a quote from Challenger that home/Academic version of CS2 is S$479 and yours is CS3 at S$487. It is better buy. Where did you order your CS3?
Checked with Challenger, they told me that CS3 hasn't been launched?:dunno: ?

The store above that I mention already sell the CS3 since yesterday , just like Lightroom they are the first to get stock and so far the best price in the market:)

The store above that I mention already sell the CS3 since yesterday , just like Lightroom they are the first to get stock and so far the best price in the market:)

Where? care to share?
What does Home edition really mean?

Oh.... do u mean as long as you do not use CS3 Home version to edit pictures for sales it will be within the Home license.:)

Anyone has a copy of the Home license and care to inform me and maybe there are others that may be confused.
I read in another thread that you need to upgrade later to a full standard version? really?

Oh.... do u mean as long as you do not use CS3 Home version to edit pictures for sales it will be within the Home license.:)

Anyone has a copy of the Home license and care to inform me and maybe there are others that may be confused.
I read in another thread that you need to upgrade later to a full standard version?
really?

Edu is a full version , it is for the school, teacher , student only.:)

actually, as pointed out in another thread, edu version means it can only be bought and used by students, teachers or schools, but if students use it for commercial purposes even after graduation, it is also ok;)

see here

and here

actually, as pointed out in another thread, edu version means it can only be bought and used by students, teachers or schools, but if students use it for commercial purposes even after graduation, it is also ok;)

see here

and here

Thanks theRBK

Hey guys, I have 2 questions:

1. Can teacher's buy Student version? Or is there a Teacher version?

2. Is there a upgrade package from CS2? Upgrade package should be cheaper than full installer.

Thanks.

see here

and here

i mainly touchup portraits.is it really worth upgrading from cs2 to 3?
havent got mine.just thinking if the 500 bucks is really worth it or not.

last thing i want is to get something which i found out there's no significant difference.

2. Is there a upgrade package from CS2? Upgrade package should be cheaper than full installer.

Thanks.

It doesn't matter whether you are a student/teachers/professor as mentioned in earlier post by theRBG and I guess the Edu licensed copy doesn't restrict others whom are not in "EDU" at your own home to use.

Thanks.

It is not a function/feature issue. It is a licensing issue. The Education version simply means it is meant for the educational community, ie, teachers, students, professors, even charity organisations too. It is the exact same software as the full commercial version, just that when you start it up on your computer, it displays "Education version". Like I meantioned, the functionality of the software is the same as the full commercial one.

teacher student home use all the same.$487

unless you are using for commercial purpose.then it's 1k+.

only license diff.function wise all the same.

Hi, I think RBK said the edu version means it can only be bought and used by students, teachers or schools, not everyone can buy. Thanks.

It doesn't matter whether you are a student/teachers/professor as mentioned in earlier post by theRBG and I guess the Edu licensed copy doesn't restrict others whom are not in "EDU" at your own home to use.

see here

and here

Hi Ansel, i understand its a licensing issue, that is why I was asking if there is a teacher's version.....now I know there is an Edu version, not student/teacher version. But my second version was, is there an upgrade pack for CS2-CS3?

Thanks.

It is not a function/feature issue. It is a licensing issue. The Education version simply means it is meant for the educational community, ie, teachers, students, professors, even charity organisations too. It is the exact same software as the full commercial version, just that when you start it up on your computer, it displays "Education version". Like I meantioned, the functionality of the software is the same as the full commercial one.

Status
Not open for further replies.