Photoshop CS3 is HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went down to Funan during lunch.

I was quoted $328 for upgrade; for the plain Photoshop upgrade version. $528 for the 'Extended' upgrade version.

If you want Edu pack - it only comes in 'Extended' version. It costs $439.

Hope this info helps to make your decision.

Fr: David

just to share... if u happen to know someone studying in the us, some universities have special agreements with adobe, and sell creative suite design premium edu licence for USD299...

Just want to clear the licensing part. Who should buys Pro and who should buy Educational? For SOHO, which to buy to not break the stupid licensing rule?

Just want to clear the licensing part. Who should buys Pro and who should buy Educational? For SOHO, which to buy to not break the stupid licensing rule?

afaik,

if you use it for business, you have to buy the pro.

if u use it for non profit generating purposes, then edu.

no?:dunno:

It's simple...if you're a student buy the edu/student version, otherwise buy the normal version

I just bought myself Photoshop Element 5 for $49 to use together with Lightroom.

No money to buy CS3. Most of the powerful feature I don't really use.

BTW, how does the upgrade version work? Do I need to have CS2 before I can use the CS3 upgrade version?

I just bought myself Photoshop Element 5 for $49 to use together with Lightroom.

No money to buy CS3. Most of the powerful feature I don't really use.

BTW, how does the upgrade version work? Do I need to have CS2 before I can use the CS3 upgrade version?

Yeah..

afaik,

if you use it for business, you have to buy the pro.

if u use it for non profit generating purposes, then edu.

no?:dunno:

OT abit.. does CS3 runs on VISTA? :sweat:

Opps.. sorry.. I got my answer here http://www.adobe.com/products/incopy/faq/
Does InCopy CS3 fully support the new Windows Vista™ operating system?
Yes, InCopy CS3 fully supports Windows Vista. They are designed to run on four editions of Windows Vista — Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise (certified for 32-bit editions).

But what does it mean by InCopy?

aiya, didnt know got upgrade version.bought the cs3 extended at about 470.;(

Congrats on getting CS3. I assume that you got the 'academic' version for the price that you paid. Did you need to show ID before they sold it to you? Thanks for replying.

Yap.... I just received my copy of Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended from Amazon. Great software. It makes most CS2 users feel 'at home'.

Anyway, I am one of the beta tester for Adobe Systems. I did feedback a few problems in the beta version to Adobe, and it seems like they made the necessary tweakings before releasing the two final versions.

By the way, Adobe System is a company that listens to customers' requests and feedbacks. Good job, Adobe!

Congrats on getting CS3. I assume that you got the 'academic' version for the price that you paid. Did you need to show ID before they sold it to you? Thanks for replying.

nope, i just said for home use.not for commercial purposes.

anyway, i've installed the cs3.so now i have cs2 and cs3 in my computer.
havent really learn the new functions.it comes with a training cd which i havent see yet.

Just want to ask, if the Creative Suite 3 out already? This contains Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. etc. thanks!

But what does it mean by InCopy?
InCopy is an editorial software... see here

Just want to ask, if the Creative Suite 3 out already? This contains Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. etc. thanks!
I believe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard, Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Creative Suite 3 Web Standard, and Creative Suite 3 Web Premium are available... Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Creative Suite 3 Master Collection will only come out about June-ish... to see what each collection contains, see here

Just got my Production Studio Premium with free upgrade to CS3 Production Premium :lovegrin: :D don't ask the price... that was the last piece the company had and they are not bringing any more in until CS3 Production Premium comes out... :) ... it is available elsewhere but price not so special... ;p

I am currently taking the Adobe re-certification test. My last certification was in 2002. Many things have changed in 5 years..... :embrass:

Macromedia is part of Adobe Systems now; a lot more things to study.

How much is CS3 Design Premium? Is it out already? :)

nope, i just said for home use.not for commercial purposes.

anyway, i've installed the cs3.so now i have cs2 and cs3 in my computer.
havent really learn the new functions.it comes with a training cd which i havent see yet.

Seriously, after watching the introductory product intro online, I am only left with "WOW, this is super cool" I think you should spend 1-2 days figgling the cs3 and I'm sure it will help with your post shooting. I'm waiting for my 22" to arrive then grabbing a copy of this too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.