photoshop cs3 editing HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

learner1

Dec 5, 2007
holla,

i'm new around here :)

help me out if you're feeeling good!

any old hands at photoshop who can advise me on the perfect book for a learner to pick up tips from??

thanks!!!

Editing photographs? You can always proceed to the library and find the books that you want.. You can start from learning photoshop from basics.. or you can just go straight into photoshop for photographers.. check out the library.. they very lots more useful books.. under the arts section..

Try youtube, it has quite a number of video which will show how to do majority of the editing done by most people. Alternatively, I also recommend that you go to the nearest library and look for a book entitled " Photoshop for the photographer". I am sorry if I got the name correct but, this book highly recommend, it covers the photoshop comprehensively.
holla,

i'm new around here :)

help me out if you're feeeling good!

any old hands at photoshop who can advise me on the perfect book for a learner to pick up tips from??

thanks!!!

Try youtube, it has quite a number of video which will show how to do majority of the editing done by most people. Alternatively, I also recommend that you go to the nearest library and look for a book entitled " Photoshop for the photographer". I am sorry if I got the name correct but, this book highly recommend, it covers the photoshop comprehensively.

yeah. cs3 for the photographer. forgot the author's name. i borrowed it from tpy library.

fabulous!

thanks for the recommendation. beats pouring through books that i barely understand.

The Photoshop CS3 book by Scott Kelby is pretty good, written in an easy to understand manner and with some good techniques.

I would recommend that book

thanks alot everyone! got to love a friendly and helpful environment.

Howdy Snappers!

Why bother to read when you can learn by watching and listening to Lynda at your own pace? What's more? They dun have pages that turns yellow overtime :sweat:

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=419

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=450

These titles can be easily available at Kino Takashimaya :)

i think its easier to flip and refer while doing than switching btw windows.

borrowing a book from library is a good start.. for my self, i learn from online tutorials..

Status
Not open for further replies.