Photoshop CS3 books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dharma

Jan 17, 2006
I've been looking for Photoshop Cs3 books but haven't find any.. does anyone knows where to buy or is it out yet?

I've been looking for Photoshop Cs3 books but haven't find any.. does anyone knows where to buy or is it out yet?

Don't think there are in the market yet , went to the funan computer book stall didn't see any.:)

Most of the updates are progressive and the principles still hold. You can borrow one of the CS/CS2 books from library for now while you wait to purchase an updated version on CS3

Did a search at Amazon.com

There are plenty of books on Photoshop CS3, some in stock but most for pre-order, by various authors, namely, Scott Kelby, Martin Evening, Ben Willmore and Bruce Fraser.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_i...hop cs3&rh=i:aps,k:photoshop cs3,i:stripbooks

Should be also able to order through the larger bookshop here. Can also check with Riceball.

Do you think online training vidoe from Lynda.com (those videos provided by Adobe as part of introduction) makes sense? Its done by Deke McClelland, one of the Photoshop guru.

I'm thinking of maybe subscribing for a month and finishing it within a month.

Did a search at Amazon.com

There are plenty of books on Photoshop CS3, some in stock but most for pre-order, by various authors, namely, Scott Kelby, Martin Evening, Ben Willmore and Bruce Fraser.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_i...hop cs3&rh=i:aps,k:photoshop cs3,i:stripbooks

Should be also able to order through the larger bookshop here. Can also check with Riceball.

Thanks.. really a lot in Amazon. Hope they bring some to Singapore.
Went to Funan and only one Photoshops Cs3 book available for now..
Maybe just wait a little longer I am sure will have more to come.

jaxxb,

The tutorials on Lynda.com are non-interactive, and I found these rather difficult to get through. This as against a full length training program with examples that you can attempt simultaneously. And you can not download these for viewing later.

Having said this, it is definitely very good value for the price, particularly if you aim to get through the tutorials in a limited time frame.

ganand01

Just buy from amazon, might be even cheaper.
Here are the shipping rates based on a 1.5 conversion
bracket for 2nd item

SGD
19.20 (8)

The following books on Photoshop CS3 is available at the Computer Book Centre in Funan. You can also do a search at their website

• Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta First Look with Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw --- S$26.00
  • Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom In a Book --- S$66.00
  • Photoshop CS3 Channels and Masks Bible --- S$75.00

hmm i know nuts about photoshop, and am gonna get a copy of photoshop CS3, which book should i get to learn?

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom In a Book --- S$66.00 --> This?
or borrowing a CS2 book from the library is good enough?

hmm i know nuts about photoshop, and am gonna get a copy of photoshop CS3, which book should i get to learn?

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom In a Book --- S$66.00 --> This?
or borrowing a CS2 book from the library is good enough?

I think the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom In a Book is a good book to start with. It shows the common Photoshop tasks in a "step-by-step" mannar. Take a look at the book and decide for yourself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.