Photoshop CS Workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scann69

Feb 25, 2005
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
It just came to mind that since PLUG does meet up for outing, how many people would be interested in having a Photoshop CS workshop. This work shop should be free and it should be more or a learning from one another. I believe this would be good for those who are totally new to Photoshop CS (Like myself :embrass: )

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but how many would be interested in such a thing?
:think:

Scann69 said:
It just came to mind that since PLUG does meet up for outing, how many people would be interested in having a Photoshop CS workshop. This work shop should be free and it should be more or a learning from one another. I believe this would be good for those who are totally new to Photoshop CS (Like myself :embrass: )

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but how many would be interested in such a thing?
:think:

heh this would be good...

CS or CS2 ? ;)

I think should be more intermediate level.

What is beginner's level? how to move mouse around?

sinlg said:
CS or CS2 ? ;)

I think should be more intermediate level.

What is beginner's level? how to move mouse around?

how to start PS CS program. :bsmilie:

Well, I'm actually thinking of those interested to meet up somewhere. Could be someones house but i would also hope that someone will volunteer to lead the whole session by explaining some features. I believe those of you who are already using PS are strong at some editing tools yet others in a different area. Us all meeting up together will ensure that we will all learn from one another.

Please include me in this workshop. I'll be very interested to learn Photoshop. I am still new to photography and still learning. :)

Hi Zec,
Welcome to Panasonic forum, hope you will enjoy your stay here. I am also newbie.. here is where we learn and share...

Friendly people all around.. :)

../azul123

Scann69 said:
Well, I'm actually thinking of those interested to meet up somewhere. Could be someones house but i would also hope that someone will volunteer to lead the whole session by explaining some features. I believe those of you who are already using PS are strong at some editing tools yet others in a different area. Us all meeting up together will ensure that we will all learn from one another.

maybe during the outing, members with laptop can bring along? different people will have different techniques of PS...maybe can compile the useful or popular one togather and save as "action" for all to use?

Hello everyone,

I would suggest the following :

1. Create a "Table of Contents" for the workshop
2. The simple stuff can maybe even be done via through forum

The workshop should also have some tangible output

1. a "workshop documentation" for future references and growth
2. recordings of "hands-on" tricks

What do you think?

Steve

Workshop TOC

1. Introduction to Photo-editing

2. Colour spaces

3. Masking tools

4. Painting tools

5. Sharpening

6. Enlarging

7. Pano

8. Retouching

9. Enhancing Portraits

10. Noise reduction

11. Transforming

Just to name a few

why is this topic under Panasonic?
I personally think this should go under the Ditigal Darkroom sub-forum.

Well..if you need any help, please let me know.
I'll try my best to come out with more tutorials if I have time.
Maybe I could join in the fun to share with you guys.

Cheers!

sinlg said:
Workshop TOC

1. Introduction to Photo-editing

2. Colour spaces

3. Masking tools

4. Painting tools

5. Sharpening

6. Enlarging

7. Pano

8. Retouching

9. Enhancing Portraits

10. Noise reduction

11. Transforming

Just to name a few

What you have put down can be done during the workshop. My idea is that those who knows and those who don't should come for such a workshop as this is where we learn. It's not so much as open to 101 persons but more of a small group get together cum learning. Consider it an outing but not so much to do with picture taking but more on picture editing. I don't mind having it at my place as i stay alone. It would be great to see a show of hands those interested so we can start deciding. Also, it should not all be newbies as we need to learn from those who has knowledge on photoshop CS. We can plan for May the 14th which is on a Saturday. Time probably around 2pm.

A show of hands
1. Scann69 (Very Newbie to PS)

waiaung said:
why is this topic under Panasonic?
I personally think this should go under the Ditigal Darkroom sub-forum.

Well..if you need any help, please let me know.
I'll try my best to come out with more tutorials if I have time.
Maybe I could join in the fun to share with you guys.

Cheers!

Waiaung, reading what you wrote, you seem to know about PS. I'm sure there is much to learn from somebody as good as yourself. You are most welcome but i guess you have to be patient with newbies like myself :dunno:

Okay guys, let me create the attendance list again:

Attendees:
01. Scann69 (Very Newbie to PS)
02. Zeckson Chow (lagi more newbie to Photoshop -- know nuts!)

Let's tentatively keep this group to 10 people first. There may not be a place to house so many. But the date can push back slightly further? I am not in Singapore on 14th May 2005. :)

Attendees:
03. delay (never use Photoshop before.... i reckon i am the worst here...)

Let's tentatively keep this group to 10 people first. There may not be a place to house so many. But the date can push back slightly further? I am not in Singapore on 14th May 2005. :)

btw which area in sg do you stay scann69?

Attendees:
04. donchua (Very Newbie to PS)

donchua said:

Attendees:
04. donchua (Very Newbie to PS)
07. k3nn3th03

Status
Not open for further replies.