Photoshop Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

semota

Mar 14, 2004
semota.deviantart.com
Hi people, it has been a long while since I started up any classes for photoshop and I have been getting requests from members to get the courses up and going once more. This time round, I can only take 5 students at a time, but the upside of it is, the classes are taking place from Monday and Friday, so you guys actually enjoy better flexibility with regards to time.

You will learn about the various functions and techniques on Photoshop. Beginner or not, it does not matter, I will put you guys into different groups.

Each class is about one and a half hours, starting at 8pm. $40 bucks for each student to cover the rental of the office I am using. If you are interested, just pop your name right below!

The venue is at Race Course Road, just 5 mins away from Farrer Part Mrt Station.

<b>Monday</b>

<b>Tuesday</b>
1.Kim Dong Moon

<b>Wednesday</b>

<b>Thursday</b>

<b>Friday</b>

is the office equipped with computer that has photoshop installed or we need our own laptop ??

will there be notes for us and is it included in the $40 ??

:think:

wat would the 1.5 hr be covering ??

Hi Semota,

I am interested in the course on Thursdays.

Is it $40 per lesson? How many lessons will there be for the whole course. Sorry, if this already mentioned somewhere I do not know.

Cheers

Currently there are two pcs in the office and the other three students will have laptops. The two pcs are equipped with Photoshop CS and Photoshop 7.0 respectively, but it won't really matter since the beginners will be learning the fundamentals of Photoshop and these functions are landmark functions throughout the varying versions.

What you will be learning depends very much on the level of Photoshop you already know, that is why I need to talk to you individually to access what you already know so I can allocate you people into similar groups :) Or else the veterans bully the newer guys..hehe

Previously, I used to do a full course on Photoshop which lasts about six weeks, including assignments and all, sadly, only handful of people do their assignments, unless there are a bunch of people who are committed to do a full course, I am more than willing to teach!

Currently, yeah, it is 40 bucks per lesson to cover the rent. I am renting this office from a friend with his PCs and all, so this sum of money goes to him, not me....

oh yeah, regarding notes, I am not a firm believer of giving notes. You have to take notes rather, but I have prepared files for presentation that you guys can take back.

Is this a 1 time class or over a period of time?

Does $40 bucks cover the full course or per lesson?

Uppz for u! :thumbsup:

Oh its a one time course. Well ozora, I would seriously love to do a series of courses because it would be more fun, imagine a gang of us shooting and then uploading and then doing up the photos almost immediately, the excitement is way immense. Well, provided if you guys do homework..hehe..

I will be updating the course curriculum by tomorrow so you guys have a more concrete understanding of what you will be learning. Disclaimer: The course curriculum will only be for the beginners and the Photoshop "virgins", as for the more hardcore guys, I have to speak to you guys to know what you guys really want to learn before I can come up with any proper curriculum for you!

i am interested in the full course rather than just a one off leh...

but of cos, the cost of the course would be important factor... :p

mind pm-ing me with more information???

It seems like I am getting quite a bit of requests with people wanting a full package, I see what I can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.