Photoshop course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
Singapore
Hi fellow CSers,

For those who're interested in harnessing the full power of adobe photoshop, i'll be starting personal photoshop classes come beginning december 2004.

my classes however, will not be in classrooms but i will teach you at your preferred location with your computer. be it your office, studio, home. and it'll be a 1 to 1 or the most 1 to 2 person sessions. i do not believe in teaching in a group because everyone has different learning capabilities and i want all who learn from me to fully absorb the skills being taught.

i will cover topics starting from the very basics of photoshop (selection, layer concepts) to color calibration and management, depending on your needs. you can customise your own course too.

for more info, pls contact me at
hp: 96983548
email: James@Lateral-i.com

-James

Could you let us know more like what is your profession, how much is the fee, how many sessions, and some work you have done before ( before PS and after PS ).

well, i'm a professional photographer and for those who've attended willyfoo's workshops will know that i'm a professional DI artist as well.

the fees and session timings are highly subjective to individual requirements because i'm working to create a customised course for the individual. as i mentioned, i do not believe in group teaching sessions. everyone knows personal tuition is more efficient. =)

as for samples, there is one small one at my website (currently undergoing revamp). under services provided.

i thick-skinned a bit... canon user can discount too?? :bsmilie:

hey, james! thanks for offering to teach us! hope i can fit into ur schedule? :sweat:

Do let me know more about it.

Hi interested too, would love to learn .would u pls pm me u rates.thx :cool:

Yo james

like what i mentioend to u

maybe for the initial "public offering", u can do a basic run of PS ...... some newer dudes (like me, forever new :D) can pay a small amount to attend the basics of Photoshop. and this can be arranged in a place with one computer, and a projector and so on ..... which i can easily arrange or u noe.... the place i mentioned :D

as for those more interested to know further in depth (like me, forever oso wanna know more :D ) and so on and so forth, can arrange with u individually and u can then have a 1 on 1 session (dunno what u guys may end up doing :p ). U can compile a database of dudes during the 1st basic course oso.

just my 2 cents suggestion ;)

Upz for u anywayz

plsoong said:
Yo james

like what i mentioend to u

maybe for the initial "public offering", u can do a basic run of PS ...... some newer dudes (like me, forever new :D) can pay a small amount to attend the basics of Photoshop. and this can be arranged in a place with one computer, and a projector and so on ..... which i can easily arrange or u noe.... the place i mentioned :D

as for those more interested to know further in depth (like me, forever oso wanna know more :D ) and so on and so forth, can arrange with u individually and u can then have a 1 on 1 session (dunno what u guys may end up doing :p ). U can compile a database of dudes during the 1st basic course oso.

just my 2 cents suggestion ;)

Upz for u anywayz
thanks for the upz dude..

yea i've been thinking abt wat u said. but in the end i still believe in passing on knowledge 1 to 1 is best for the one learning.

i'm constantly learning myself too. and i make mistakes more often than not. and thru experience i somehow feel that nothing beats using and practicing the skill there and then. that's why i'm even offering to teach the course on your own computer so u're most comfortable and can learn most efficiently.

=)

Uppppzzz for you....some of the stuff I've picked up from our little offstone session has helped me tremondously. Thanks mate!

iamasaint said:
Uppppzzz for you....some of the stuff I've picked up from our little offstone session has helped me tremondously. Thanks mate!
thanks for the upz bro!

anyway for those who wanna know, i DONT do pro-rating. if it's more than 1hr, it's 2hrs. i wont tolerate all this '5min extra', 'chin chai lah' kinda rubbish.

:thumbsup: from me as well.

80% of my commercial/fashion work is touched up/ color treated/ perspective corrected what ever the DI job is James did it for me !

See below for some of my work post processed by James !

Definately for the serious photographer out there !

hi guys i'm back from israel. the course can start anytime now. do contact me to discuss.

update: still have openings. can contact me at 96983548 to discuss.

thanks!

just came back to sg.
courses are back online.
whoever interested in learning and exploring the full capabilities of photoshop pls contact me.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.