Photoshoots opportunity - Celebrating Life on the Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/events/view/222/1/.html

Show your concern and support for fellow Singaporeans and their families affected by the SARS outbreak by donating to the Courage Fund.

Together with the The Baywatch Committee (comprising of CHIJMES, CityLink Mall, Marina Square Shopping Mall, Millenia Walk, Raffles City Shopping Centre and Suntec City Mall) and with support from Singapore Tourism Board, MediaCorp hopes to raise money for The Courage Fund.

LIFE MUST GO ON
To help raise funds for the Courage Fund as well as encourage Singaporeans to step out of their homes and lead a normal life, Channel 8 will also rally its artistes as well as other local artistes for a 3-night roadshow bash at the following venues!

16 May (Fri)
(1a) RAFFLES CITY 7.30pm - 8.30pm
(1b) CHIJMES 9pm – 10pm

17 May (Sat)
(2a) MARINA SQUARE 3pm – 4pm
(2b) MILLENIA WALK 4.30pm – 5.30pm

17 May (Sat)
(3a) SUNTEC CITY 7.30pm - 8.30pm
(3b) CITYLINK 6.30pm - 7.30pm

A stage will be set up at each of the 3 locations, namely RAFFLES CITY, SUNTEC CITY & MARINA SQUARE. There will be song performances by artistes such as Stella Ng, Kit Chan, Zoe Tay, Christopher Lee, Fann Wong, Jeanette Aw, Seven, Tay Ping Hui, Michelle Saram, Cavin Soh, Jacelyn Tay, Gurmit Singh, Chen Hanwei, Nick Shen, Jeff Wang, Fiona Xie, Yvonne Lim and Terence Cao, games and skits by cast from Vive La Famille II and Lobang King!

HOW TO DONATE
To do your part, you can donate through the telepoll number 1900 112 1222 from now till May 31, 2003.

The charges per call is $5.00 + $0.20 admin fees. GST charges are applicable. Callers under 18 must seek parental consent

To reward your generosity, there will be daily lucky draws held where $1,000 worth of vouchers are up for grabs the 6 participating shopping malls, from now to May 31, 2003.

One lucky donor also stands to walk away with the Grand Prize of a VolksWagon Beetle 1.6L in the grand lucky draw!

Think I shall go for the friday one. :D

sian... timing all no good one. 16th May afternoon got paper. 17th May morning got paper, afternoon got to pack up my hall to prepare to move out. ;( ;(

i'm thinking of going for the saturday session. anyone going?

Originally posted by modenaslim
might be going on saturday evening one... at suntec city...
moving room on saturday ...///

maybe i can meet you? :D

haha.. okie okie..
I confirm will go for the CityLink Mall 6-7pm one...

or If I can finish moving all my stuff to a new room, then i might be going to the Raffles Place Shopping Centre, City Square level 1 for another fashion show.. got Jamie Teo one.. it's at 3pm... (If I hv time lar)

u will see me with my new crumpler...

Cya...

Status
Not open for further replies.