Photoshooting Technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

yclee99

Apr 20, 2008
Anyone can share with me good shooting technique (website or base on your experience)? Particularlly shooting angle, object distance, ratio of object size in the picture, etc...

p/s: assuming I'm using normal digital camera.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
The things you are referring to is normally called "Composition". There's newbies guides here on CS as well as all over the internet, and in books in the library. Try a google search for "photography basics" and start reading and learning.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Anyone can share with me good shooting technique (website or base on your experience)? Particularlly shooting angle, object distance, ratio of object size in the picture, etc...

go and pick up some books on COMPOSITION in the national library :)

yclee99

Apr 20, 2008
Thanks a lot guys...

Anyway, I'm prefer online source as I never went to library... :p

prefer 'google' it...

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Books are better...

Seriously...

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008

read the books, copy the shots and then make them your own. How long could it possibly take? :)

yclee99

Apr 20, 2008
Any book that you guys highly recommended?

yclee99

Apr 20, 2008
'Google' it already...
but i found most of it is text base...
I would prefer something like comparison (eg. if shooting at this A angle compare B angle)....

Anyway, thank again for those replying my question

btrenkel

May 5, 2007
Singapore
Go down to Riceball/Funan. Tons of great books.

And find what you like. Have a look at 'The photographer's eye/Michael Freeman' or 'The moment it clicks/Joe McNally'

But then it all depends. Do you want to learn about landscape? Portrait? Fashion? Wedding?

yclee99

Apr 20, 2008
Basically I want to learn composition 1st... as I'm using normal DC only. After sort of master in composition, then I might be consider move to dslr world

Perry

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Your one-stop-shop for photography tips and tricks regardless of proficiency level.
http://digital-photography-school.com/

Once you've digested the facts, take some shots and compare with what you had in mind. Better yet, post it here for C&C. ;)
look like a nice place to start. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom