photoshoot tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
i will be hanging around raffles area. if u want to come, just come.

HP : 97866451.

cya.

Originally posted by taicw
Were u around the merlion about 7:20~9pm? Saw a few photographers as well as a groups of them.
yah, i wore a black jean. the shirt I was wearing is the one in my avatar. i was standing behind smoking(at the bridge). merlion shut down mah. i also saw a lot of female photographers.

so ninelives, were u wandering around the singapore drain near the new asian civilisation museum at about 7.15-7.30pm with a wedding couple, the chinese bride having disproportionately tanned skin?

Originally posted by kailord
so ninelives, were u wandering around the singapore drain near the new asian civilisation museum at about 7.15-7.30pm with a wedding couple, the chinese bride having disproportionately tanned skin?

no, i was at merlion park.

yah, i wore a black jean. the shirt I was wearing is the one in my avatar. i was standing behind smoking(at the bridge). merlion shut down mah. i also saw a lot of female photographers.

Hmm, dunno if I saw you around, I was there just before the short shower and hung around there till about 9pm.
Merlion shut down?? when? :dunno:

Hmm, dunno if I saw you around, I was there just before the short shower and hung around there till about 9pm.
Merlion shut down?? when? :dunno:
around 6 - 7 pm. cleaning....

Ah ok, wasn't there, still stuck in office :(
probably after someone wrote to the straits time forum page complaining that the merlion was 'drooling' :)

Ah ok, wasn't there, still stuck in office :(
probably after someone wrote to the straits time forum page complaining that the merlion was 'drooling' :)
i realised that the water that splashed from the merlion smell like fuel/patrol. I did not cover my lens with filter. the water was sprinkle on my lens because of the wind.

I cleaned it with a cloth and it was oily. yes, the water from the merlion is oily.

so the merlion spews acid that eats into multicoats.. beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.