Photoshoot this Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Yo guys/girls, thinking of having a photoshoot this Wednesday (22 May), but haven't thought of where to go yet. But what I have in mind is landscape/architecture/nightshots, which Singapore is terribly lacking of. This is also an opportunity for me to meet up with Wolfgang to discuss about our cams and with song to let him try my flash setup. I also have two other friends who may be interested for the photoshoot as well.

Would like to find out who may be interested in this photoshoot, especially if Wolfgang and song can make it. If it is a evening/night photoshoot (which I prefer), more people can join us. Just to mention that we are all amateurs so don't feel paiseh to join, everybody is welcomed! Especially new A40 users, can try out nightshots then, and everyone can share ideas and information.

For now, I propose meeting at City Hall at 6pm (to catch the magic moment of about 7pm). Please indicate your interest and any further suggestions on the time and venue! Thanks!

Honouring the attendance of:
-------------------------------------
1) Tweek
2) Adamgoi (pending)
3) andre (meet later at Suntec Fountain)
4) kueko
5) mervlam
6) song
7) tomshen
8) raphii82sg
9) kianern
10) kamwai (maybe)
11) Eugene

Hey, i'm interested too! This will be my first outing with clubsnap! How about the fly eye structure, then proceed to Fullerton hotel, then boat quay?

Great! My usual route of advance for city night shots is starting from the marina park (beside marina square) where you can get a clear view of the CBD skyline, then proceed to Fullerton, then to Boat Quay. Other places that we may pass by is the Esplanade (which will not have much to be taken in the night cuz still constructing) and the Supreme Court, possibly the War Memorial too. Any one has other suggestions?

andre, tentatively it's 6pm City Hall MRT. If anyone will be late, can always join us later, and call me on my hp!

p.s. fellow Olympians, if you always wanted to try what an external flash will do for your Camedia, I will be glad to lend you my unit that night for testing. :)

me me me!!

but i got to get some slides first....
anyone got a roll of Velvia 50 or Provia 100/400 to sell me??
or else i'm going to buy a roll of it....

or maybe two rolls....... :D :D

1) Tweek
2) Adamgoi (pending)
3) andre
4) kueko
5) mervlam

Originally posted by Tweek
Great! My usual route of advance for city night shots is starting from the marina park (beside marina square) where you can get a clear view of the CBD skyline, then proceed to Fullerton, then to Boat Quay. Other places that we may pass by is the Esplanade (which will not have much to be taken in the night cuz still constructing) and the Supreme Court, possibly the War Memorial too. Any one has other suggestions?

andre, tentatively it's 6.30pm City Hall MRT. If anyone will be late, can always join us later, and call me on my hp!

p.s. fellow Olympians, if you always wanted to try what an external flash will do for your Camedia, I will be glad to lend you my unit that night for testing. :)

can we include the suntec office towers and the fountain too??
maybe climb up the Benjamin Sheares Bridge for a nicer view of the CBD?

I'm going to get a roll of Velvia too, probably tomorrow, going down to Peninsula. :) Haven't tried it before.

mervlam, your suggestions are great! Do you know the way up to Sheare's Bridge? You can lead the way, hehheh. And yup we can also include andre's suggestion of the Parliament too.

I'm going to get a roll of Velvia too, probably tomorrow, going down to Peninsula. :) Haven't tried it before.

go to RGB at Bugis instead... they are having a promotion... i just bought 2 rolls of Velvia 50 ($9.50 per roll) from them and they will do E-6 processing at a discounted price of $5.00 for two rows..... total $24 for unmounted slides but u pay upfront for processing..... Provia 100 is also available...

promotion ends July

Yo guys/girls, thinking of having a photoshoot this Wednesday (22 May), but haven't thought of where to go yet. But what I have in mind is landscape/architecture/nightshots, which Singapore is terribly lacking of. This is also an opportunity for me to meet up with Wolfgang to discuss about our cams and with song to let him try my flash setup. I also have two other friends who may be interested for the photoshoot as well.

Would like to find out who may be interested in this photoshoot, especially if Wolfgang and song can make it. If it is a evening/night photoshoot (which I prefer), more people can join us. Just to mention that we are all amateurs so don't feel paiseh to join, everybody is welcomed! Especially new A40 users, can try out nightshots then, and everyone can share ideas and information.

For now, I propose meeting at City Hall at 6.30pm (to catch the magic moment of about 7pm). Please indicate your interest and any further suggestions on the time and venue! Thanks!

1) Tweek
2) Adamgoi (pending)
3) andre
4) kueko
5) mervlam

Tweek, I am interested. Should be able to make it but as i am packing up for a trip to china, i may last mins withdraw. So current, i am set to join. But how are you all going to travel to so many place?? By bus or walking??

sounds interesting!!!
so many places ah... how to finish in a night?
take photos till dawn ah??? ahahaa...

:rbounce:

[B

For now, I propose meeting at City Hall at 6.30pm (to catch the magic moment of about 7pm). Please indicate your interest and any further suggestions on the time and venue! Thanks!

[/B]

how abt meeting at 6pm...time will be need to walk there as well as setting of equipment...and not forgetting...setting aside some time to accomodate late comers... how abt it??

;)

Me too! Me too!

If I'm a bit late you all better wait for me okay!

Next week me organise outing in Manchester, all welcome to join!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

song: not a problem, keep us updated yah? We will be walking through those places, should be quite an enjoyable walk.

Eugene: we may not go to ALL the places indicated loh, let's make it impromptu. Are you going?

raphii82sg: Yup 6pm is good but I thought 6.30pm will give somemore time for those of us who knock off at 6. But anyways, time is changed to 6pm, and anyone who can only join us later can call me on my mobile. Are you going?

Jed: ok ok counted you in, if you didn't turn up you better give us a VERY good reason alrite? :D :D :D Else your D1X is mine.

So guys, the place is still City Hall MRT and time is changed to 6pm instead. If you will be late, call me at 96230020. See ya all!

Originally posted by Jed
Me too! Me too!

If I'm a bit late you all better wait for me okay!

Next week me organise outing in Manchester, all welcome to join!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Err.. escuse mi.. you $#%$#^%#@#%!$#^%&$^&

Don't have to make everyone envy you ok!!!!
Heheheheee........

Eh, Tweek, what you want a D1x for? Hehe

BS: I jealous of you people lah, not the other way around...

Status
Not open for further replies.