Photoshoot Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

valentino

Apr 20, 2006
Coronation Road West
Hi there all, i am currently an engineering undergraduate at NUS and have an interest in photography. Therefore, I need your opinions and suggestions which will be highly supported by the public. Please do support this thread by giving ideas that you think would work as i want to try some other types of styles out to build my photography portfolio.

1) What themes would you all wish to see besides nude, lingerie, bikini casual?
(Hope to hear some exotic and uncommon themes)

2) What venues are there in Singapore which you will deem as a nice setting?

3) How can you differentiate a good model from a bad model?

Thank you so much for your support.

act..... if u study survey modality....u should know that u are looking at the wrong crowd... here we are mainly photog enthusiasts....and the preferences of ppl here cannot be generalized into the preferences of the public that u mentioned....

anyway...i'm in nus too :D

cheerios..

valentino said:
Hi there all, i am currently an engineering undergraduate at NUS and have an interest in photography. Therefore, I need your opinions and suggestions which will be highly supported by the public. Please do support this thread by giving ideas that you think would work as i want to try some other types of styles out to build my photography portfolio.

I think you are in the wrong thread my friend! Kopitiam thread will be more members to answer it.

I think you should go into the areas you are interested in rather than something you think people would like... your passion in an area would create stronger images than if you were shooting something just for the sake of doing it... that said, you should try various themes out to see which ones you prefer, and then work from there... same for locations... my idea of good models are those who know how to pose and know how to give a certain look when you give the instructions... good looking but stone ones are just really vexing...

valentino said:

Or you can try out taking pet portraits / wildlife photos :D. No need to pay anymodels to pose for you and you dont need to give CD to them too =p

Status
Not open for further replies.