Photoshoot on 3 Mazda RX-8s

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanquisher

Feb 6, 2007
www.vanq.net
Did a photoshoot for these cars on sunday. Some of them might looks familiar to you, they have been on local car shows before. Comments and Critics welcome. Cheers.

419.jpg

274-1.jpg

Is the word "Danger" distracting? I was trying to emphasize that the car is dangerous. What do you guys think?
479.jpg

580-1.jpg

572.jpg

thanks for sharing..love the cars...the shots doesn't grab me..background is distracting for the 2nd shot. all shots around eye-level? maybe can try lower angles..go near and very wide etc... for motion, can try out those 'poles-that-stick-to-the-car' thingy...can't rem the term....hee

wld love to drive one of these!

thanks for sharing..love the cars...the shots doesn't grab me..background is distracting for the 2nd shot. all shots around eye-level? maybe can try lower angles..go near and very wide etc... for motion, can try out those 'poles-that-stick-to-the-car' thingy...can't rem the term....hee

wld love to drive one of these!

thanks for yr comment. will look into it and further improve next time :D for motion, u must be mentioning the rig. not planning to get one at the mean time as it's kinda costly, got plans on other stuff to get first, so have to make do with hand held shots. cheers

#2 would have been better if it was at a "country lane".

The way the cars are arranged are nice in the 4th pic :) but that place not very nice to do photoshoot leh

The way the cars are arranged are nice in the 4th pic :) but that place not very nice to do photoshoot leh

thanks. will take note. was actually trying out that place since we were nearby and with the dark clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.