Photoshoot on 3 Mazda RX-8s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2007
www.vanq.net
Did a photoshoot for these cars on sunday. Some of them might looks familiar to you, they have been on local car shows before. Comments and Critics welcome. Cheers.

Is the word "Danger" distracting? I was trying to emphasize that the car is dangerous. What do you guys think?

di0nysus

Jul 15, 2003
m
Visit site
thanks for sharing..love the cars...the shots doesn't grab me..background is distracting for the 2nd shot. all shots around eye-level? maybe can try lower angles..go near and very wide etc... for motion, can try out those 'poles-that-stick-to-the-car' thingy...can't rem the term....hee

wld love to drive one of these!

Feb 6, 2007
www.vanq.net
thanks for sharing..love the cars...the shots doesn't grab me..background is distracting for the 2nd shot. all shots around eye-level? maybe can try lower angles..go near and very wide etc... for motion, can try out those 'poles-that-stick-to-the-car' thingy...can't rem the term....hee

wld love to drive one of these!
thanks for yr comment. will look into it and further improve next time :D for motion, u must be mentioning the rig. not planning to get one at the mean time as it's kinda costly, got plans on other stuff to get first, so have to make do with hand held shots. cheers

Gombat

Jul 1, 2005
#2 would have been better if it was at a "country lane".

aq12345

Nov 19, 2006
The way the cars are arranged are nice in the 4th pic :) but that place not very nice to do photoshoot leh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom