Photoshoot location for Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

animian2002

Dec 18, 2005
Hi guys

a group of Car enthusiasts and newbie photographers would like to collabrate our hobbies to do a photoshoot of our favourite cars

hence need some advices on where in singapore can one do photoshoot for CARS. ( > 10 cars)

i have googled and these are the locations that i found
1) Dempsey
2) seletar Camp
3) Old Turf Club
4) ECP and Changi coastal areas

appreciate advices. Thanks in advance

at Formula One area near turn 1, where the Duck Tours or hippo or whatever the amphibious vessel is enters the water

Shizuma said:
at Formula One area near turn 1, where the Duck Tours or hippo or whatever the amphibious vessel is enters the water

Not sure if its the same place but i hv done a shoot at the turn under the Sheares Bridge that says UBS and also the pit stop area. Need to recce 1st tho cos smtimes there are barriers at the entrance. Was the for abt an hour b4 we got chased out by the security.... Rifle range range road area is also a nice quiet stretch for moving shots. good luck!

1) Dempsey
2) seletar Camp
3) Old Turf Club
5) F1 track Turn 1
6) Garden By the Bay EAST (Costa Rhu side ) END of Car Park

1) Dempsey
2) seletar Camp
3) Old Turf Club
5) F1 track Turn 1
6) Garden By the Bay EAST (Costa Rhu side ) END of Car Park
7) Chicane along Bartley East / Kaki Bukit Flyover (before Tamp Ave 10) - elevated chicane although I am not sure if it is safe or legal. - at your own risk!

the place where spore airshow is held. its at changi. nice place for sunrise+cars.

We found a new location ... the old airport hangar for rustic look

Multi storey carpark and shoot down from next block at 30th floor with long lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.