Photoshoot @ JBP! (7/12/2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all!

Some of the guys will be meeting for a hastily arranged photoshoot @ JBP tomorrow, i.e. 7/12/2002.

We'll be meeting @ Jurong East MRT @ 8am and we'll be taking a Taxi there.

Those who are keen to join us but find that it's rather early, you're still welcome to join us later in the morning.

Tentatively, we'll be shooting up to noon, then have our lunch there before we decide on what to do in the afternoon/evening. For now, I have this urge to visit Kranji Memorial in the late afternoon but it'll be subject to change; depending on my energy level and the weather.

Anyway, those who are keen to find out more or want join us, you may want to contact me @ 91518640.

There's a preview of a new exhibit for Friends of JBP. Registration starts at 9.30am while the preview will begin at 10am til 11.30am. The new exhibit features different birds-of-paradise from Papua New Guinea.

andrew

wah BS like ur bird of paradise! thru the fence still so bright

eh they had a show?
thought the leaves had some diffraction hehe...
I still like the birds!
got back b4 it rained huh?

Originally posted by denizenx
eh they had a show?
thought the leaves had some diffraction hehe...
I still like the birds!
got back b4 it rained huh?
yeah lor...
we sense the rain coming liao so we run lor....
hehheheee

ha! i knew it... i saw you guys there today... didn't know there was a shoot. but i recognized adam. ;)

i saw you guys near the hornbills and toucans area. was gonna say hello, but when i turned around i couldn't find you guys anymore. i guess you guys move fast.

so who was the guy in blue? was it bluestrike?

Originally posted by Que Lynn
ha! i knew it... i saw you guys there today... didn't know there was a shoot. but i recognized adam. ;)

i saw you guys near the hornbills and toucans area. was gonna say hello, but when i turned around i couldn't find you guys anymore. i guess you guys move fast.

Haha...thus the morale of the story is, don't procastinate; just do it! ;)

Hehee...
I think you wait too long....
BTW, we were there until the staff chase us out at abt 12 and I think you are over at the Toucan Talk thingie so nvr catch us... Oh oso, were you with the NPS people?

Anyway, yes,,, the one in blue can only be mi....BLUE IS MY TRADEMARK!

hehhehheheeeeeee

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Oh oso, were you with the NPS people?

NPS people? Those buncha folks that had D60's and white lenses and such? I saw them... I even mistakenly asked them if they were from Clubsnap because I saw them coming from the same place you guys were coming out from. :p

NPS people? Those buncha folks that had D60's and white lenses and such? I saw them... I even mistakenly asked them if they were from Clubsnap because I saw them coming from the same place you guys were coming out from. :p
interesting...

It ok...
GOT CHANCE one....

hhehehheee
So how your shot?

Originally posted by Bluestrike
interesting...
It ok...
GOT CHANCE one....
hhehehheee
So how your shot?

d'oh! i haven't looked at them yet... went shopping afterward. :p and i was using a different camera from what i'm used to, so was kinda feeling around a bit. i hope it turned out ok... :confused:

off to download pix...

d'oh! i haven't looked at them yet... went shopping afterward. :p and i was using a different camera from what i'm used to, so was kinda feeling around a bit. i hope it turned out ok... :confused:

off to download pix...

* togu :kok: Que for keep changing cameras... no more "E" love?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.