Photoshoot invitation – Pirelli F1 car + Pirelli Grid Girls + unique Porsche cars

PirelliSG

Sep 6, 2011
Dear ClubSnap community,

Pirelli, the official F1 tyre supplier, is partnering Porsche Club Singapore to organise a event to help drum up more excitement around F1. At least 50 Porsche cars – including unique models such as the Porsche GT2, Porsche GT3, Porsche GT3RS, Porsche GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Turbo, will gather at Goodwood Park Hotel, where a special Pirelli F1 replica car will be displayed. Our Pirelli Grid Girls will also be gracing the event.

We’ll be delighted to have you join us and take some photos with Pirelli and Porsche Club Singapore! Don't miss the opportunity to take photos of all the Porsche cars, our Pirelli F1 replica car, and the Pirelli Grid Girls. Details as follow:

22 September 2012 (Saturday):
Goodwood Park Hotel (11am to 1pm) - Main lobby area

Hope to see you!

Pirelli Tyre Singapore

404085_440154176027208_1598669589_n.jpg

Any registration required?

No registration is required signoftimes, all photographers are welcome at Goodwood Park Hotel between 11am and 1pm. Hope to see you there.

lolx first time see a calendar print 'sala'.
thanks for the heads up. will try to be there!

Hi konstrain, yes for one day only. Hope to see you :)

Thanks seizure and the rest for your replies, looking forward to having you at our event this Saturday!

Just a thought but supposing all the people who viewed this thread (currently 6xx) showed up, its not just shooting space but the pirelli models will need to bring extra eye drops from all the flash going on. Some more its a 2hr event so a bit of a rush to get creative shots of all the cars and the models. Possible to extend the cars appearance to whole day?

Since its going to be held at Goodwood Park Hotel, is there anything we should not bring as its likely there will be enthusiastic photographers who might bring mobile studio there?

Yes, I have the same thoughts. If so many ppl turn up, we might not even find floor space to shoot. Possible to open registration and limit the count?

Yes, I have the same thoughts. If so many ppl turn up, we might not even find floor space to shoot. Possible to open registration and limit the count?

.... you want to be responsible ? :)

"At least 50 Porsche cars – including unique models such as the Porsche GT2, Porsche GT3, Porsche GT3RS, Porsche GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Turbo, will gather at Goodwood Park Hotel,..."

make a guess how large is the carpark/floorspace area will be that can handle 50 cars + product display tent + VIP area and HOW MANY photogs can be accomodated .... ALOT

I'm sure they know what to do if the ladder gang shows up

I have yet to see anyone bring along a mobile studio along for a public shoot .... again I'm sure the orgs know what to do if that happens

Its already a very kind gesture (and of course generate publicity too) dont stress out the orgs .... just go and enjoy ..... REALLY too crowded for you ? go shopping next door or go for high tea at the hotel ...

Last edited:
It's a free event so no point worrying about over crowding if one choose to attend then have to make do :)

It's a free event so no point worrying about over crowding if one choose to attend then have to make do :)

Haha, F1 is not free but still crowded.

Dear all thanks for your interest so far it's great to see so many comments from members.

We regret that there won't be registration service, we didn't want to limit entry to any specific list of photographers. As long as you are interested to come and shoot the Porsche cars, the Pirelli F1 replica car, and our Pirelli Grid Girls, we welcome you. :)

The Porsche cars will be parked around Goodwood Park so there is ample outdoor space. We will have staff onsite to manage crowds and we'll do our best to ensure maximum 'comfort' where possible.

Thanks again all for your support and see you on Saturday!