Photoshoot in Malaysia this weekend 26-28 Mar

Status
Not open for further replies.

red eye

Mar 20, 2009
tampines
www.facebook.com
I looking for spontaneous and fun loving people to go Malaysia with this weekend 26-28 Mar for photoshooting. Always shoot in SG will also be sian. Its quite short notice so not sure if can make it or not.

I'm open to suggestions, I'm thinking of either 1 day kinda thing or overnight from Friday nite and come back on Sunday or Saturday.

As per location... well like I said I'm open to suggestions but as long as its not so ex!

I'm thinking maybe Tioman? Penang? Melacca? er I've never been to Penang or Melacca, I heard people say Desaru also.

I'm not looking for a big group, maybe a size of 3-8pax? A bit hard to organize if big group and hard to look after (not as if I need to look after, maybe if you are 10yrs old! ;p)

I'm just an average photographer, newbie to intermediate, I have a D90 and FE2 that I can bring, I might be able to bring a flash for myself and a tripod as well.

I can be emailed at calvinlimgo@gmail.com

see who is interested

Would love to join you but I'l be flying to Sarawak same time period. Maybe the nx outing to Rompin in Pahang?

If within my budget , I might consider ... but don't you think it's too late to plan to go Malaysia ... now it already thursday leh ...

yup its a tight timeline, thats why i looking for those spontaneous people that are easy to go with, coz some have a lot of restriction...

i'm not looking for anything expensive as well... its either 1 day or till sunday...

so wan go? any suggestions? anymore people wan go????? why so little reply???? grrr :angry::angry::angry:

any idea of cost? this my first time to do this... so its really spontaneous thing lol

yup its a tight timeline, thats why i looking for those spontaneous people that are easy to go with, coz some have a lot of restriction...

i'm not looking for anything expensive as well... its either 1 day or till sunday...

so wan go? any suggestions? anymore people wan go????? why so little reply???? grrr :angry::angry::angry:

any idea of cost? this my first time to do this... so its really spontaneous thing lol
so little reply, coz time is running out and destination is not even decided.

you gotta go:

date: 26-28 March
logistics:
a) How to get there and back
b) expected cost
c) what to bring; what to shoot

then probably you will get more responses.
As the moderators mentioned, this subforum is for stating details and getting people to attend, not for gathering interest.

so little reply, coz time is running out and destination is not even decided.

you gotta go:

date: 26-28 March
logistics:
a) How to get there and back
b) expected cost
c) what to bring; what to shoot

then probably you will get more responses.
As the moderators mentioned, this subforum is for stating details and getting people to attend, not for gathering interest.

coz its my first time to do this and i'm really unsure, i just want a change of environment, so probably need someone with more experience to help me out.

i'm open on the location, i guess travel-wise will be by bus.

well i know time is running out.. thats why i'm not sure if this will go thru, i just need maybe a minimum of 3pax and i'm good to go!

i know this kind of photoshoot is a bit difficult for everyone... so its more for those very spontaneous people lol

ok just to somehow follow your format...

date: 26-28 March (or for 1 day only)
logistics:
a) How to get there and back - by bus
b) expected cost - i guess its not more than $200
c) what to bring; what to shoot - everything you would need to photoshoot landscape, people, maybe macro, night photo, extra clothes, maybe some swim wear if going to tioman (beach), pocket money

anyone interested??? just need minimum 3pax i would go already!!!!
1. me!!!

hahaha... follow format no use! Must make some decisions! :)

hehehe not so easy to organize :)

wld love to go man but too short of a notice.

been to m'sia to shoot a few times liao, all short 1 day trips thou

there are really many many photo opportunities in Msia e.g.

1. discover east coast beaches at desaru or sg rengit or just any beach kampong you pass by. this is best if you can car pool with someone who drives

2. travel to malacca and just soak in the sights at jonker street, st paul, old museum ...... this is much easier to do and there are many cheap hotels there to sleep for the night.

just take care of your personal belongings ...... there are many snatch thieves in JB!!

there are really many many photo opportunities in Msia e.g.

1. discover east coast beaches at desaru or sg rengit or just any beach kampong you pass by. this is best if you can car pool with someone who drives

2. travel to malacca and just soak in the sights at jonker street, st paul, old museum ...... this is much easier to do and there are many cheap hotels there to sleep for the night.

just take care of your personal belongings ...... there are many snatch thieves in JB!!

haiz, i feel that this is like 40% of happening now :cry::cry::cry:

I think its too short notice for this to happen.

I would suggest next weekend (long weekend)

Also, you should do make some decisions too. Like where to shoot, how to get there, etc. At least a more detailed itinerary... You can look at other posts to get a better understanding

why not plan it this coming good friday its holiday right? ;) so can plan more than rushing maybe with that date many will go with you including me :D

Why not just go on your own? It can be pretty fun travelling and shooting alone. :)

why not plan it this coming good friday its holiday right? ;) so can plan more than rushing maybe with that date many will go with you including me :D

i actually need help in planning this..and i dont want a big group, max of 8 pax only... any suggestions where to go???

It all depend where you want to go and shoot.And also be carefull your belonging,especially your personal things wallets,passport and your equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.