Violett
Willy
ninelives
extreme2
Azmodan

Originally posted by sbs99
Me will confirm later. DUno got enuff funds or not. hehe
:D

Haha.. sbs.. take photo no need $ one ley !

ya lor...hmm...take digital photos need alot of funds meh....kekeke...just bring along ur gear, water and farecard...i think that would be enough!

i will be going :D :D :rbounce: :D :D

Originally posted by marlin
ya lor...hmm...take digital photos need alot of funds meh....kekeke...just bring along ur gear, water and farecard...i think that would be enough!

Ya lar, digital photo no need alot of fund, but not all ppl here using dc ler... for me is shooting with film slr (include sbs99 and ninelives, correct?)... ;p

I'm interested, will confirm later...

Originally posted by kianern

Ya lar, digital photo no need alot of fund, but not all ppl here using dc ler... for me is shooting with film slr (include sbs99 and ninelives, correct?)... ;p

I'm interested, will confirm later...

Tats why.... broke liao....wont be taking pix until i get funds again. Sigh :(

was there yesterday and didn't find any gd spots anything interesting enuff to shoot.
hopefully u guyz can provide us with some inspirations after ur shoot. gd luck :)

i'm a newbie to this photography world, don't know my original Nikon Coolpix 775 with no additional device except a cheap tripod can make it with all the monstrous DC you guys carrying or not:p

But would love to make it

Originally posted by Azmodan
i'm a newbie to this photography world, don't know my original Nikon Coolpix 775 with no additional device except a cheap tripod can make it with all the monstrous DC you guys carrying or not:p

But would love to make it

Don't worry... everyone is learning from each others, there is no restriction of equipment use. Even someone with a compact camera can join in.

Originally posted by extreme2

Don't worry... everyone is learning from each others, there is no restriction of equipment use. Even someone with a compact camera can join in.

In that case, count me in.... ninelives, what's your real name anyway, so I can call you in case of emergency:)

i went there today...nothing to take leh...only lots and lots of pple...

but i saw someone with a G2 and a tripod....discussing with his friends abt how to shoot....wonder if he is from clubsnap or HWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.