Photoshoot at China Town on 2nd Feb 2002


Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,248
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#1
Time : 1900
Date : 02-02-2002 (nice number eh?)
Venue : Outram Park MRT.
Person to contact : me @ 97866451

Persons who are interested :

Klause
SBS99
Marlin
Kamwai
Violett
Willy
ninelives
extreme2
Azmodan
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#2
Me will confirm later. DUno got enuff funds or not. hehe
:D
 

marlin

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
133
0
0
42
AMK
Visit site
#7
ya lor...hmm...take digital photos need alot of funds meh....kekeke...just bring along ur gear, water and farecard...i think that would be enough!

i will be going :D :D :rbounce: :D :D
 

kianern

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
91
0
0
MY-Labuan
#8
Originally posted by marlin
ya lor...hmm...take digital photos need alot of funds meh....kekeke...just bring along ur gear, water and farecard...i think that would be enough!
Ya lar, digital photo no need alot of fund, but not all ppl here using dc ler... for me is shooting with film slr (include sbs99 and ninelives, correct?)... ;p

I'm interested, will confirm later...
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#12
Originally posted by kianern


Ya lar, digital photo no need alot of fund, but not all ppl here using dc ler... for me is shooting with film slr (include sbs99 and ninelives, correct?)... ;p

I'm interested, will confirm later...
Tats why.... broke liao....wont be taking pix until i get funds again. Sigh :(
 

Mystix

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
741
0
16
38
Planet Earth
Visit site
#15
was there yesterday and didn't find any gd spots anything interesting enuff to shoot.
hopefully u guyz can provide us with some inspirations after ur shoot. gd luck :)
 

A

Azmodan

Guest
#16
i'm a newbie to this photography world, don't know my original Nikon Coolpix 775 with no additional device except a cheap tripod can make it with all the monstrous DC you guys carrying or not:p

But would love to make it
 

#17
Originally posted by Azmodan
i'm a newbie to this photography world, don't know my original Nikon Coolpix 775 with no additional device except a cheap tripod can make it with all the monstrous DC you guys carrying or not:p

But would love to make it
Don't worry... everyone is learning from each others, there is no restriction of equipment use. Even someone with a compact camera can join in.
 

A

Azmodan

Guest
#18
Originally posted by extreme2


Don't worry... everyone is learning from each others, there is no restriction of equipment use. Even someone with a compact camera can join in.
In that case, count me in.... ninelives, what's your real name anyway, so I can call you in case of emergency:)
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#20
i went there today...nothing to take leh...only lots and lots of pple...

but i saw someone with a G2 and a tripod....discussing with his friends abt how to shoot....wonder if he is from clubsnap or HWZ
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom