Photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
My lastest...

MemorialHall.jpg

this one no matter how i aim, focus or meter, also can't get the time on the clock. maybe because of the angle since im right below.

P1010614.jpg

and a ir shot...still having problem getting good results

6.jpg

any comments? still trying hard to test and learn! :embrass:

Finally a pana's ir pics :)

dominator said:
My lastest...

MemorialHall.jpg

this one no matter how i aim, focus or meter, also can't get the time on the clock. maybe because of the angle since im right below.

P1010614.jpg

and a ir shot...still having problem getting good results

6.jpg

any comments? still trying hard to test and learn! :embrass:

I love all three pics! Very beautiful, especially...... hmm all three. I have hard time deciding which is best, coz all are excellent!
Each pic shows different MOOD....
First pic, got this 'Historical' feel. Reminds us of our past.
Second pic, got this 'Majestic' feel. Feeling grand when looking at it!
Last pic, got this 'Seasonal country' feel. Like passing through a season in Singapore.

To me, I would say you have captured it very very well!
:hearts:

I really like your 3rd shot feels like japan! I just tested my FZ10 (can IR)...after seeing your pic I confirm gona buy R72 =P

Mr dom , like the ir one. You bought the ir filter?

arowana said:
Mr dom , like the ir one. You bought the ir filter?

nice.. I've read somewhere complaining saying that IR sensitivity for FZ5 been stepped down... must take long exposures...

despite that I've still ordered my R72.. how much did u get ur filter for? hee let's go for IR shoot someday!!!

unseen said:
nice.. I've read somewhere complaining saying that IR sensitivity for FZ5 been stepped down... must take long exposures...

despite that I've still ordered my R72.. how much did u get ur filter for? hee let's go for IR shoot someday!!!

forgot how much i bought liao...around $30++

nonsence on the web that complain ir being step down. it's still the same, FZ3 and FZ5 also same(i have both camera to compare!! ;) )...longer exposure always needed because of sensitivity. i tried hand held shot, not so good. so always use tripod.
Yeah, lets have pana IR outing someday!:bsmilie:
so who even keen faster go buy!
later after lunch im going to try IR again.

dominator said:
forgot how much i bought liao...around $30++

nonsence on the web that complain ir being step down. it's still the same, FZ3 and FZ5 also same(i have both camera to compare!! ;) )...longer exposure always needed because of sensitivity. i tried hand held shot, not so good. so always use tripod.
Yeah, lets have pana IR outing someday!:bsmilie:
so who even keen faster go buy!
later after lunch im going to try IR again.

Erm I interested in getting the IR filter too. what size filter did you buy for $30? Heard need long exposure so 8sec is it too limited?

Alright, i know this sounds very sad but what is IR? The only IR i know are infra-red :embrass: But your pictures are very nicely taken. Jealous le :embrass:

Hi scann69,
it the same thing
or better known as r72 [hoya]
so far the lowest price i ask around is $40...very ex

Nice. :thumbsup:

IR photography seems very interesting. Gives a unique mood to the photo....

Scann69 no jealous la. next time we can learn togather...SBG!

Don't think the filter will cost more than $40 for 55mm.

Well, just now tried some again but not good, limited sunlight then started to drizzle before im home. This time round my photo are with the exif data if you want to see, no need long exposure long like that flowerpot99 think to be. ;)

dominator said:
Scann69 no jealous la. next time we can learn togather...SBG!

Don't think the filter will cost more than $40 for 55mm.

Well, just now tried some again but not good, limited sunlight then started to drizzle before im home. This time round my photo are with the exif data if you want to see, no need long exposure long like that flowerpot99 think to be. ;)

Wow.. IR shots are super cool.
Been looking at the IR/UV galleries, and the shots look really ghostly.. haha..
Through readup, it looks like producing good IR shots not simple, after taking the pics, there is still a lot of work using photoshop to add or reduce certain hues/colors i read... zzzzzzzzz.... hahahahaha

went to cp, ap, and ms all quote me more than $40.
hmm maybe i will try my luck again

omg it beautiful :eek:

rhair78 said:
Wow.. IR shots are super cool.
Been looking at the IR/UV galleries, and the shots look really ghostly.. haha..
Through readup, it looks like producing good IR shots not simple, after taking the pics, there is still a lot of work using photoshop to add or reduce certain hues/colors i read... zzzzzzzzz.... hahahahaha

i got a "IR action" file for PS, just need to click and TADA~ do hues and the rest only if you want. i never..

Status
Not open for further replies.