Photos Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
Hi there,

Just to find out from you here pro where can I put my photos in the website such that everyone can view them.
Strongly recommend a few photos gallery website u can. Thank you.
Your help is appreciated.

300n

A few that come to my mind are Flickr, Multiply, Fotopic.net, Kodakgallery, Pbase, Yahoo Photos and of course, our very own Clubsnap gallery. Check them out and see which one fits your needs best. Some are totally free, but limited options and some comes with lots of options but need to pay some fees.

Hi there,

Just to find out from you here pro where can I put my photos in the website such that everyone can view them.
Strongly recommend a few photos gallery website u can. Thank you.
Your help is appreciated.

300n

For linking flickr and photobucket interface is quite good
choose multiply if u just want to put yr pics except no linking is available but from what i known of it seem to be unlimited

For linking flickr and photobucket interface is quite good
choose multiply if u just want to put yr pics except no linking is available but from what i known of it seem to be unlimited

Bro,

Thank you. May I know is it free for flickr and photobucket? Thanks.

300n

A few that come to my mind are Flickr, Multiply, Fotopic.net, Kodakgallery, Pbase, Yahoo Photos and of course, our very own Clubsnap gallery. Check them out and see which one fits your needs best. Some are totally free, but limited options and some comes with lots of options but need to pay some fees.

Bro,

Thanks for ur valuable infos. Jus to know which one of them are free, can you let me know. Thank you.

300n

Bro,

Thank you. May I know is it free for flickr and photobucket? Thanks.

300n

both are free

Bro,

Thanks for ur valuable infos. Jus to know which one of them are free, can you let me know. Thank you.

300n

All the site I mention offers at least some free services.

Flickr free basic account has a limited number of uploads a month

Multiply free account has a limited total filesize uploads a month

Fotopic.net free account has a limited total capacity

Kodakgallery is free to join, and you can upload unlimited number of photos and unlimited filesize. They mainly earn from prints, so they may prompt you to print some photos each year to keep your photos alive in their site.

Hi there!
I would recommend www.photomax.com:thumbsup:
email: photomax.c@gmail.com
Its FREE, easy and simple photosharing website with guaranteed safe storing.
No offence on the other websites like Flicker, Snapfish and Old Photo's(kodak) but they DELETE your photos over time.
I have encountered this problem before and i emailed the moderator to ask what happened to my photos? They said there was a glich in the system and they can't retrieve back my photos. SIGH:cry: ..some of my rare diving pictures were gone and i don't think i would be able to get them back..
I have used photomax for a while now, and i have not encountered any problems so far.
Its guranteed to be kept in a safe vault and ownership still goes back to the owner.
Go check it out people as i am sure it wont dissapoint!:D
Cheers.....

Don't you keep any of your photos in your computer HDD or some other external storage devices???

Status
Not open for further replies.