photos to video clips


Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Senior Member
Aug 18, 2005
1,475
0
36
38
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
#1
helo, is there any software that can merge the photos together to become a video clip, just play using window media player and , free of charge?
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#2
yumyum said:
helo, is there any software that can merge the photos together to become a video clip, just play using window media player and , free of charge?
how long a video clip u wan? and wat size? and using which platform, VCD or DVD? with music or just silent..

cos there is alot of versions... be specific in your demands... ;)
 

yumyum

Senior Member
Aug 18, 2005
1,475
0
36
38
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
#3
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
how long a video clip u wan? and wat size? and using which platform, VCD or DVD? with music or just silent..

cos there is alot of versions... be specific in your demands... ;)
format on VCD within 700mb , with music preferably , for wedding purposes, fiile format to be window media video, so that can be play on laptop
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#4
I think you can try Ulead, but i dun think that one is free though..

not sure if you can download any free version to play with..
 

antere

New Member
Dec 16, 2002
587
0
0
39
North Eastern end of SG
Visit site
#5
Here's a free though more troublesome way to do it...

- Use Windows XP's own Movie Maker (though it allows limited effects) to convert all photos into an .avi movie clip.

- Use freeware like Tmpgenc to convert clip to .mpg format.

- Use your CD writer's own writing software to convert the .mpg file into .dat file on VCD.
 

lsisaxon

Senior Member
Nov 29, 2004
11,941
0
0
#6
yumyum said:
helo, is there any software that can merge the photos together to become a video clip, just play using window media player and , free of charge?
Yeah, like what 'antere' mentioned, you can use Windows Movie Maker but it does not have much 3D effects so using for a plain slideshow should be ok.
 

Feb 20, 2004
497
0
0
34
#7
antere said:
Here's a free though more troublesome way to do it...

- Use Windows XP's own Movie Maker (though it allows limited effects) to convert all photos into an .avi movie clip.

- Use freeware like Tmpgenc to convert clip to .mpg format.

- Use your CD writer's own writing software to convert the .mpg file into .dat file on VCD.

It would be much more easier to use Photo story.
 

#8
yumyum said:
helo, is there any software that can merge the photos together to become a video clip, just play using window media player and , free of charge?
if you have XP then just use windows movie maker, its easy to use and can also add sound clips transitional affects and will work with media player pretty well!
 

Witness

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2004
6,943
0
36
33
www.maverickatwork.com
#9
actually if u just want something tt works..try the window's movie maker lor...it comes with window's xp ya hahah
 

Feb 20, 2004
497
0
0
34
#10
The movie shaker is mainly meant for movies. You can try to use the windows photostory which is meant for photos. Windows photostory is free for download at the microsoft site.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom