Photos taken from marina City Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDavis

Mar 15, 2004
Bedok
My latest photo shots: July 2004

Critics, comments and suggestions welcome.

I like the time machine shot. However weather seems quite bad that day. Using your FZ10?

very nice photos !! and oh, how did u guys make those black borders with copyrights and suchs ?

leeter said:
very nice photos !! and oh, how did u guys make those black borders with copyrights and suchs ?

Used PS, select "image" -> "Canvas size" and choose the color and pixel that you would like to have, then choose the text field so that you can type your copyright thing...

xmen2003 said:
I like the time machine shot. However weather seems quite bad that day. Using your FZ10?

Yup, it was about to rain, and yes, was using my FZ10 :)

Thnx for sharing the key to it !! :) Wow ur camera is good manz !! haha.. really... !! But wont the editing be troublsome ? u guys are sooo hardworking !! thnx for sharing ur Work with us !!

leeter said:
Thnx for sharing the key to it !! :) Wow ur camera is good manz !! haha.. really... !! But wont the editing be troublsome ? u guys are sooo hardworking !! thnx for sharing ur Work with us !!

This forum is nothing but sharing experiences and knowledges. :) I also learned a lot from the furom here.

As for the editing part, it is not so troublesome, what I had done is just simple cropping + doing up canvas and copyright stuffs, pretty easy to do. :D

JimDavis said:
My latest photo shots: July 2004

Critics, comments and suggestions welcome.

Hi Just to ask if you fz10 has image stabiliser? realised that your bird pic is abit blurr. Nice work though.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.