Photos taken from marina City Park


Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
57
Bedok
My latest photo shots: July 2004

Critics, comments and suggestions welcome.
 

xmen2003

New Member
Mar 23, 2003
463
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
I like the time machine shot. However weather seems quite bad that day. Using your FZ10?
 

leeter

Senior Member
May 1, 2004
1,936
0
36
very nice photos !! and oh, how did u guys make those black borders with copyrights and suchs ?
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
57
Bedok
leeter said:
very nice photos !! and oh, how did u guys make those black borders with copyrights and suchs ?
Used PS, select "image" -> "Canvas size" and choose the color and pixel that you would like to have, then choose the text field so that you can type your copyright thing...
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
57
Bedok
xmen2003 said:
I like the time machine shot. However weather seems quite bad that day. Using your FZ10?
Yup, it was about to rain, and yes, was using my FZ10 :)
 

leeter

Senior Member
May 1, 2004
1,936
0
36
Thnx for sharing the key to it !! :) Wow ur camera is good manz !! haha.. really... !! But wont the editing be troublsome ? u guys are sooo hardworking !! thnx for sharing ur Work with us !!
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
57
Bedok
leeter said:
Thnx for sharing the key to it !! :) Wow ur camera is good manz !! haha.. really... !! But wont the editing be troublsome ? u guys are sooo hardworking !! thnx for sharing ur Work with us !!
This forum is nothing but sharing experiences and knowledges. :) I also learned a lot from the furom here.

As for the editing part, it is not so troublesome, what I had done is just simple cropping + doing up canvas and copyright stuffs, pretty easy to do. :D
 

tokrot

Senior Member
Jun 2, 2003
1,344
0
36
JimDavis said:
My latest photo shots: July 2004

Critics, comments and suggestions welcome.
Hi Just to ask if you fz10 has image stabiliser? realised that your bird pic is abit blurr. Nice work though.. :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.