Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice.
if she can form the smoke in circles would be great.

the current pic has a sensual, sexy feel to it... like a lady enjoying a cigarette without a care in the world... the smoke flowing naturally. its very nice. :)

to blow smoke in circles, and the model would need to form her lips into a rather awkward pout. may end up looking a bit un-glam and contrived if she's not familiar with how to do it :think:

the current pic has a sensual, sexy feel to it... like a lady enjoying a cigarette without a care in the world... the smoke flowing naturally. its very nice. :)

to blow smoke in circles, and the model would need to form her lips into a rather awkward pout. may end up looking a bit un-glam and contrived if she's not familiar with how to do it :think:

Thanks for the nice comments. I was lucky to catch this moment.

Sharing 2 more for the night

4# -Small fisherman Jetty beside cabana resort-

5# -The light house of fisherman village - Trying a post process long exposer effect in 4:3 ratio

Hong Kong, After Typhoon Nesat
IMGP8731a.jpg

Taken with 300mm F4.5 (Manual Focus)

6250097842_858f03db91_b.jpg

6249569265_05904f1ab3_b.jpg

It's been long time never shoot landscape, so decided to go to Chinese Garden yesterday for sunset. Met another Pentaxian bro there, JinG14 :)

IMGP2135hdr.jpg

K-x, DA 16-45mm f4

where's the father
old, dented pentax 400mm, manual focus, hand-held

finally they settled for a place to begin the shoot.... read on

afamily2.JPG

afamily3.JPG

afamily5.JPG

Last edited:
An interesting cat I came across while having breakfast.

6255119511_90664f9c91_o.jpg

Pentax Optio I-10

5# -The light house of fisherman village - Trying a post process long exposer effect in 4:3 ratio

I can't help but notice that the water doesn't feel like it exposed for a long time, but the sky does. I certainly like the subject and the use of bnw here. ;-)

Denis, you have the Optio! Always like the way you capture everyday subjects.

Thanks bro.
Aiyah! Couldn't resist the cute looks of the camera. That aside, picture quality is just average like most other PnS.
Just not much time to shoot nowadays so I might need to look out for a good quality compact.
However my wedding photo friends all pushing me to go FF with fast lenses... bleah!

It's been long time never shoot landscape, so decided to go to Chinese Garden yesterday for sunset. Met another Pentaxian bro there, JinG14 :)

IMGP2135hdr.jpg

K-x, DA 16-45mm f4

Hi, Bro, I like the picture, noticed the sky color is reddish though, did you do any PP? you use F4, because you hand held? Normally I will go for F8 if light not a issue, or with tripot.

Thanks bro.
Aiyah! Couldn't resist the cute looks of the camera. That aside, picture quality is just average like most other PnS.
Just not much time to shoot nowadays so I might need to look out for a good quality compact.
However my wedding photo friends all pushing me to go FF with fast lenses... bleah!

Hi, Denis, we all also like to see you get a FF system ;)

Hi, Bro, I like the picture, noticed the sky color is reddish though, did you do any PP? you use F4, because you hand held? Normally I will go for F8 if light not a issue, or with tripot.

Thanks Greg. It's a HDR from 3 exposures. I did some PP after merging. Indeed it was taken at f8 on tripod, not f4 (f4 is part of the lens name) :bsmilie:

Some Pic taken at Labrador park

6254166563_4210627805_b.jpg

6254168269_2f6210abd7_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.